Kaspersky 365\KAV\KIS\KTS\KSOS: 17.0.0.611RC

Status
Not open for further replies.

vindiesel

Level 7
Verified
Apr 15, 2013
Hello friends I thing and installed and and had many problems the keyboard did not work correctly and half a screen of death with Windows 10, whether that care, good luck to all.

Reactions: Deleted member 2913
D

Deleted member 2913

Is VPN in KIS too?

VPN is free with 200 MB limit & over 200 MB its premium & need to purchase additionally, right?

Reactions: harlan4096

harlan4096

Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Apr 28, 2015
I'm testing KTS2017, not sure whether VPN is also in KIS, also We don't know the final free MB data in official release build... but as other antivirus firms with integrated VPN products probably need to purchase over 200MB or the final official amount.

D

Deleted member 2913

KIS has core plus security features & KTS has additional features too.

I wonder Kaspersky consider VPN as security feature or additional.

Hope VPN is there in KIS too. It will be good for me as I need VPN occasionally to use blocked sites, etc... And 200 MB limit is fine for me.

I read VPN is powered by Hotspot Shield. Free 200 MB Limit. More than 200 MB limit and want to choose VPN Country is paid service.

Google Translate

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: harlan4096

harlan4096

Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Apr 28, 2015
No new info for now... They are still getting report bugs from current .611RC, after it will come TR (Technical Release) status, and then final release, as always probably at mid / end end of July :)

harlan4096

Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Apr 28, 2015
We still don't know about it... although last Kaspersky 2016 MR1 installers are able to be installed over previous versions without unstalling it and keeping settings in general.

harlan4096

Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Apr 28, 2015
Can't activate it online? usually 90 days beta license...

Also You can use this beta keys to activate, taken from Beta Testing Guide:
If the option is missing please use the following Beta Codes to activate:
- KFA: TPXR8-QC323-2NZC9-TEA4J
- KAV: XTN1Z-53MY9-1UNY6-XQVQH
- KIS: ZF1K7-FMYAC-ZZWB1-NESZJ
- KTS: BYK9U-EHE8S-J1WY8-SG1CN

D

Deleted member 2913

Harlan,

Free version of VPN doesn't allow to select country? Any info if its going to change in the final version i.e allow to select country?

Reactions: AlphaBeta

harlan4096

Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Apr 28, 2015
I think and probably select country feature will be only available in paid mode, but not sure...

D

Deleted member 2913

I think and probably select country feature will be only available in paid mode, but not sure...
I think select country should be available in free version. Free version has 200 MB limit so I think should be no prob to allow select country in free version. And users can try available servers & if like can upgrade to premium.

harlan4096

Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Apr 28, 2015
Links to Kaspersky 2016 TR are being spreaded oever many forums :D

harlan4096

Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Apr 28, 2015
@yesnoo: I already have installed 2017 17.0.0.611TR Es_Mx (in trial mode 30 days) and I can tell You that in VPN You can select country (18).

D

Deleted member 2913

@yesnoo: I already have installed 2017 17.0.0.611TR Es_Mx (in trial mode 30 days) and I can tell You that in VPN You can select country (18).
Hope it will not change in the final version.

Is it showing Data Limit on the GUI & you can select countries?
If you browse, is the data shown getting reduced?
Is the data limit 200 MB? And its per day or month?

harlan4096

Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Apr 28, 2015
TR usually is the same as final, in fact this 2017MR0TR admits commercial keys...

LegEVVZ.png
9HiVe9W.png

D

Deleted member 2913

You checked selecting few countries & connected & worked fine, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.