Advice Request Kaspersky 365 + Webroot Secure Anywhere ?

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

CySecy825

Thread author
Can it be Good combo????????

That combo is running fine

or is Kaspersky 365 enough

Thanks

Reactions: DracusNarcrym
N

NOLF92

Thread author
You only need one firewall, because they'll conflict otherwise.

vindiesel

Level 7
Verified
Apr 15, 2013
I have installed:
Roll Back RX professional
ESET Antivirus
Zemana Antilogger
Zemana anti-malware
Sticky Password
antibrowserpy2016
Emsisoft Emergency Kit

Thread author
I use Emsisoft + Webroot and it works great. Kaspersky + Webroot will probably work great too!

void011

Level 2
Verified
Nov 25, 2015
WSA is a companion AV. If it's working fine then keep it as you want to. For me it's a little bit overkill.
You only need one firewall, because they'll conflict otherwise.
WSA's 'firewall' doesn't work on W8/10.

CMLew

Level 23
Verified
Well-known
Oct 30, 2015
Curious: I tried to look for Kaspersky 365 product in kaspersky website as well as local singapore site. I couldn't find it? It is obsolete already?

N

NOLF92

Thread author
Oh, that's what he was talking about. Yeah, Kaspersky Free Antivirus is only available in Russian atm, but they do have plans for an English version from what I've heard, I'm just not up to speed on when.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.