Expired Kaspersky 45 Days / Up to 365 Days

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Enes

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
May 27, 2014
Kasperksy made a promotion under "Protect a Friend". Without refferals you could get 45 Days Free licence. When you enter the promotion link there is a link in the line. "Join My Kaspersky". The 45 Days licence is in your account. You can see when you register.

Each register with referal link get 5 Points.

50 Points : 365 Days

Promotion Link : How to get Kaspersky Internet Security free

Last edited by a moderator:

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
Ashampoo_Snap_2016.08.10_20h43m07s_001_.png

NikolayfromRussia

Level 16
Verified
Top Poster
Jul 3, 2014
Make a group of 10 & help each other & get 365 days;)

It is old promo started 2 years ago. Only one installation is counted on a computer. Trying to install on the same computer the server doesn't count the installation. There is a hardware locking. Kaspersy is too stingy to share keys and you have to make much effort to get a key.

Last edited:

NikolayfromRussia

Level 16
Verified
Top Poster
Jul 3, 2014
Hello friend how to get a license for mobile that you need a proxy server or how to wrench! I need a key for KIS 2017

Zdravo!!!

To get a key in this promo you have to install kaspersky on your friends' computers. Honestly, it is not easy to do it. You should have many friends to do it. As I know these keys are compatible with mobile & regular computers

man791

Level 1
Aug 11, 2016
greetings to all I am new here I have can be good information for the account with 100points installed on virtual machine with Indian ex ip hotspot shield (yet india 100points?)
subsequently activate 60J with commercial licenses obtained by Giveway and points saw increases of eye there can time I was able to acquire a lot of license in this way 180J

Reactions: mahdiameri

NikolayfromRussia

Level 16
Verified
Top Poster
Jul 3, 2014
greetings to all I am new here I have can be good information for the account with 100points installed on virtual machine with Indian ex ip hotspot shield (yet india 100points?)
subsequently activate 60J with commercial licenses obtained by Giveway and points saw increases of eye there can time I was able to acquire a lot of license in this way 180J

Just 3 months ago I was able to get some keys too using a virtual machine. But now this method is not working anymore. Anyway, me and some other guys couldn't success to get them using a virtual machine

jide

Level 1
Verified
Aug 25, 2014
is the giveaway working or not ? tried to access the page from france but its saying the page is unavailable.

jadequest99

Level 3
Verified
Sep 15, 2014
Kasperksy made a promotion under "Protect a Friend". Without refferals you could get 45 Days Free licence. When you enter the promotion link there is a link in the line. "Join My Kaspersky". The 45 Days licence is in your account. You can see when you register.

Does this version also come with firewall protection? Thank you for sharing..:)

jadequest99

Level 3
Verified
Sep 15, 2014

Does the 45 day version has all the programs available as would a paid one? Or are you limited to what it can provide? Thank you for sharing this with us.

DardiM

Level 26
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Well-known
May 14, 2016
Zdravo!!!

To get a key in this promo you have to install kaspersky on your friends' computers. Honestly, it is not easy to do it. You should have many friends to do it. As I know these keys are compatible with mobile & regular computers
With the money a person can potentially save => would be able to paid to have more friends :oops:

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.