Expired Kaspersky Anti-Virus 1 Full Year Protection/ASUS ROG Only

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

hamo

Level 10
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Mar 30, 2014
Kaspersky Anti-Virus 1 Full Year Protection_ FOR asus ONLY

2015-ROG.jpg

lk_logo_top.jpg

Can be used only on asus PCs - ROG Motherboard Users
Available upgrade model list:
  • Rampage V Edition 10
  • Maximus VIII series
  • Rampage V Extreme/U3.1
  • Maximus VII series
  • Crossblade Ranger
  • Crosshair V Formula-Z
==============================

Promo link:
https://www.asus.com/event/2016/mb/KL-ASUS-ROG/

Direct download :
http://dlcdnet.asus.com/pub/ASUS/mb...805.zip?_ga=1.238159616.1283307140.1465700646

:)

Nikos751

Level 20
Verified
Malware Tester
Feb 1, 2013
I have a ROG Asus Mobo but it's the older Crosshair 3 model. Is there any evidence that it 'll work? Does anyone have such experience from Asus older rog promotion?

Reactions: kankaefe

enaph

Level 28
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 14, 2011
The subject is misleading so could you mabe better change it to inform that this promo is for ASUS ROG only?

Reactions: kankaefe and hamo
M

MiserableHumanBeing

A giveaway in the same fashion, nothing unexpected from them really. Tried to install it on a non-Asus mobo, ofc it doesn't work. So ppl without an Asus mobo, don't waste your time trying, they are picky as usual.

Last edited by a moderator:

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
Hello guys ♥ , i have a ASUS-Notebook X555LI , are i can install and use this app with 1 year license key?
You have to have an ASUS ROG motherboard

Available upgrade model list:
  • Rampage V Edition 10
  • Maximus VIII series
  • Rampage V Extreme/U3.1
  • Maximus VII series
  • Crossblade Ranger
  • Crosshair V Formula-Z

D

Deleted member 2913

Hello guys ♥ , i have a ASUS-Notebook X555LI , are i can install and use this app with 1 year license key?
If the above is not for your laptop model, And if you would like --- read the following ---

I can give you KIS legit 2 months promo keys for 3 devices. I have few keys from one of the past Kaspersky official giveaway for India. After 2 months key expires, you can activate with another 2 months key...keys working fine for me for past 6 months i.e its my 3rd key in use now.

The keys are for India so you will have to use VPN i.e India IP to activate KIS. You can use free TunnelBear Desktop VPN...it has India in the country list.

If you would like to try the keys, I will give you 2 keys...you can activate 1 And add another (KIS has an option to add 1 additional key...when activated key expires, additional key is automatically activated).

If the keys work for you then I can give you total 6 keys i.e 1 year period And 3 devices.

Last edited by a moderator:

HarborFront

Level 71
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Oct 9, 2016
If the above is not for your laptop model, And if you would like --- read the following ---

I can give you KIS legit 2 months promo keys for 3 devices. I have few keys from one of the past Kaspersky official giveaway for India. After 2 months key expires, you can activate with another 2 months key...keys working fine for me for past 6 months i.e its my 3rd key in use now.

The keys are for India so you will have to use VPN i.e India IP to activate KIS. You can use free TunnelBear Desktop VPN...it has India in the country list.

If you would like to try the keys, I will give you 2 keys...you can activate 1 And add another (KIS has an option to add 1 additional key...when activated key expires, additional key is automatically activated).

If the keys work for you then I can give you total 6 keys i.e 1 year period And 3 devices.
Hi

Can your keys can work on non-ASUS laptops? Any expiry dates for your keys? Wonder if they can work for KAS 2018 products?

Thanks

D

Deleted member 2913

Hi

Can your keys can work on non-ASUS laptops? Any expiry dates for your keys? Wonder if they can work for KAS 2018 products?

Thanks
The keys will work on any laptops...

These are giveaway keys (full version keys i.e not trial keys), dont know about expiry but working fine for 8-10 months...

Giveaway was for 2016 version, keys work fine with 2017 version, think will work fine with 2018 version too...

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.