Expired Kaspersky AV/IS 2015/2016 - 3 months free

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Rus Anca

Level 25
Thread author
Verified
Jun 18, 2014
Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2015 - 3 months free
promo page:Antivirus 2016 Kaspersky gratuit pendant 3 mois !
New promo page http://promo.kaspersky.com/kav2015-3mois

180734E3-CAA3-44F0-903B-7A1067DE27CC
this is key integrated.
About:
Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2015 is your PC’s first line of defense against today’s complex malware threats. From the moment it’s installed, you benefit from essential, real-time protection against the latest malware attacks – without affecting your PC’s performance.
1.Defends against the latest viruses, spyware & more
2.Scans & warns you about dangerous weblinks & emails
3.Combines protection & performance for your PC
Kaspersky-Anti-Virus-2015-Screenshot.jpg

Protect yourself against the latest malware attacks
Every day, over 315,000 new items of malware are unleashed by cybercriminals. If you’re going to protect your PC and your confidential information – you need a security solution that keeps up with the very latest threats.

Kaspersky Lab’s award-winning security technologies are renowned for their ability to deal with new and emerging threats. Independent tests have shown that our cloud-assisted technologies help us to identify new threats within as little as 0.02 seconds. For real-time updates – and extremely rapid defense against new malware – Kaspersky Lab is your first choice.

Get security that won’t compromise performance
While you need to ensure your PC – plus the precious information you store on it – are fully protected, it’s no good having security software that ruins your PC’s performance… so you can’t enjoy your digital life to the fullest extent.

Despite the growing complexity of new malware attacks that are constantly being launched, Kaspersky Lab has developed anti-malware protection that successfully combines security & efficiency – so our technologies work ‘behind the scenes’ and your PC can perform exactly as it was designed to. In addition, our special Gamer Mode lets you enjoy an uninterrupted gaming experience – so you can totally lose yourself in the action.
Antivirus protection
Cloud-assisted technology enables real-time protection
Preventing the exploitation of software vulnerabilities
Protection against screen lockers
Efficient updates for antivirus databases
URL Advisor
File Advisor
Anti-phising protection
System Watcher
Minimal Consumption of PC resources
Rapid start-up, shutdown and reaction times
Longer battery life
Optimised for Windows
Improved user interface
Streamlined settings
Automatic upgrades
Improved virus scan features
homepage: http://www.kaspersky.com/anti-virus

phyniks

Level 7
Verified
Well-known
Nov 17, 2013
Is the key valid for the 2015 V. ?

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    404.7 KB · Views: 2,032
Last edited by a moderator:

NikolayfromRussia

Level 16
Verified
Top Poster
Jul 3, 2014
A user from my forum told me that the keys work with Russian version too. So, I guess it's also compatible with English version

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
Is this promo only available for french version?
Is the key valid for the 2015 V. ?
A user from my forum told me that the keys work with Russian version too. So, I guess it's also compatible with English version
If you install the 2014 version and then install 2015 over that version it should be fine.It should work in other languages however you might have to activate it using a french IP

Reactions: phyniks

NikolayfromRussia

Level 16
Verified
Top Poster
Jul 3, 2014
If you install the 2014 version and then install 2015 over that version it should be fine.It should work in other languages however you might have to activate it using a french IP

For me it's too many actions just for 3 months. It's not worthy. I remember there was a Korean 1 year giveaway for KAV about 3 months ago.

I have just activated it in Vmware. It works without a French proxy

1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

dlkl1

Level 1
Verified
Dec 30, 2012
Yeah, It's work for me :D I'm not use any proxy, I'm activate using direct IP Address. ;)

2014_08_19_2_01_55.png

Adhit Prakosho

Level 19
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Sep 14, 2014
can someone please give me a key to this wonderful antivirus and try and try but nothing

You must use the IP french because I have tried IP italy but can not enter. read your above post carefully and you will get it. now I use a french ip and it works :)

Reactions: Ali80

Raul90

Level 14
Feb 5, 2012
I received the key in an email.Check your PM I use KIS

There was no place where I could have entered an email there just that one in the image I posted and when I clicked the "red button with the french words" the download automatically started. I have your gift :) Thanks Santa Clause :) The installer I downloaded was kav15.0.0.463fr-6199.exe seems to be french. Is there a download link for the English version or can I just use the one at their homesite?

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.