Votes: 31 66.0%
  • Total voters
Products to compare
1. Kaspersky Internet Security
2. Norton Security Deluxe
Compare
Usability
Performance and System Impact
Computer protection (Antivirus engine, Heuristic engine)
Internet protection (Web Guard, Anti-Phishing, Antispam, Browser extension)
Proactive protection (Behavior blocker, HIPS, Sandbox)
Network protection (Firewall, Botnet protection)
Ransomware protection
Banking & Payments protection
Features

Upendra19

Level 1
I am going to buy security solution as avast premier licence expired. I am considering Kaspersky Internet Security and Norton Security Deluxe. Which is good for protection as both run fine on my all systems and I don't want to do malware testing on my pc to decide. I am getting Norton Security Deluxe 3 years 5 devices at 3500 rupees(50$) and Kaspersky Internet Security 2 years 5 devices at 3460 rupees(48$). Which one will you prefer over other?

Upendra19

Level 1
Okay so it is being tough here to decide. Please also consider price i am going to pay for these. Price and protection then which one is perfect.
"KIS 5 devices 2 year 48$ and Norton deluxe 5 devices 3 year 50$" Does they differ so much in protection as price?

Burrito

Level 21
Verified
This is a topic that has been evaluated 'out there'. The following are mostly from 2019... I included all Norton vs. Kaspersky articles that were recent that came up in a simple Google search. Some articles are more credible (to me) than others.

Some of the articles are pretty good ---- go to the link for more detailed info.

And the consensus of the reviewers is............ Norton wins.

Norton vs Kaspersky - Battle of the Antivirus Giants

Compare Norton Security vs Kaspersky Lab 2019 | FinancesOnline

Norton vs Kaspersky - A Full Comparison | Conversational

Kaspersky Total Security vs. Norton Security Premium

Norton vs Kaspersky Internet Security Suite - Which is Better?

Kaspersky VS Norton

Kaspersky Vs. Norton: Battling For Your Protection

And finally.... one for Kaspersky
Kaspersky Vs Norton | The Ultimate Comparison (2019 Updated)

Kaspersky vs Norton - Which Is Better for Internet Security? - The VPN Guru
~~No Conclusion~~

Dave Russo

Level 9
Verified
If price is what matters {becauce both are great choices} E-bay sells Kaspersky ,5.99 US dollars ,Norton 8.69 us dollars both for 1 year,I have never had a problem activating any AV products bought there.Pay pal account is best I think GL Sorry I do not know exchange,may have goofed here

mlnevese

Level 16
Verified
Test both in your system for the entire duration of their trial period. Both are excellent products and both have problems that may not be visible at first.

You don't need to download malware to test. Just use your system normally. Visit web sites, check if any hardware presents problems or if your network get slower with either product installed. Check if they block sites you need for your work if you need any. If you are satisfied by both after their trials just buy the cheaper one. No product will offer you 100% protection so get the one that generate the least problems and that you think is easier to use.

Mahesh Sudula

Level 16
Verified
Malware Tester
Sonar is slightly efficient over SW, in some cases.
However Norton offline protection is so so despite of aggressive heutistics + Mediocre signatures.
Kaspersky is standard player across all segments..while being gentle..norton is harsh due to file insight + huge fp's
I personally recommend kaspersky, nevertheless symantec is also good apart from non existent anti phishing .

low L!fe

Level 5
Verified
Usability: Both
Performance and System Impact: Kaspersky
Computer protection (Antivirus engine, Heuristic engine) :Norton
Internet protection (Web Guard, Anti-Phishing, Antispam, Browser extension):Norton
Proactive protection (Behavior blocker, HIPS, Sandbox):Both
Network protection (Firewall, Botnet protection):Norton
Ransomware protection:Both
Banking & Payments protection:Both
Features :Norton

The choice is difficult
i will go to norton