4. Multi-user devices
  5. Financial banking or trading
  6. High-end or medium spec PCs
Overall rating
5.00 star(s)

CCJW

Level 1
Dec 16, 2019
Hello. I have a Kaspersky Security Cloud - Family license (20 licenses) - 355 days. I offer it for a BitDefender Total Security license, 5-10 devices, for 1 year. PM me if you're interested. If it's off-topic, please excuse me. I didn't know where to place this ad. Thanks for understanding.

Cortex

Level 26
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 4, 2016
I've transferred my Norton 360 licence to other PC's & put KIS on the desk & my other half's new Lappy, it does run smoother than in the past, I took a really good licence deal with 75% off, really can't go wrong - Never go for the full price with Kaspersky.

Dex4Sure

Level 3
Verified
Well-known
May 14, 2019
Hello. I have a Kaspersky Security Cloud - Family license (20 licenses) - 355 days. I offer it for a BitDefender Total Security license, 5-10 devices, for 1 year. PM me if you're interested. If it's off-topic, please excuse me. I didn't know where to place this ad. Thanks for understanding.

Gotta wonder why you'd change Kaspersky for Bitdefender. Kaspersky is simply better out of the 2. Less bugs, lighter on resources and in most cases better protection while also having less false positives.

CCJW

Level 1
Dec 16, 2019
On my workstation, HP Z420, I have more problems with KSC than with BitDefender. And I feel it much "heavy". Heavier than BD is also on the Surface Pro 3/i5.
I attached a screenshot with the days remaining
I offer a license for 30 euros or an exchange with BTS 2020. Thank you.

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    69.5 KB · Views: 576
Last edited:

Dex4Sure

Level 3
Verified
Well-known
May 14, 2019
On my workstation, HP Z420, I have more problems with KSC than with BitDefender. And I feel it much "heavy". Heavier than BD is also on the Surface Pro 3/i5.
I attached a screenshot with the days remaining
I offer a license for 30 euros or an exchange with BTS 2020. Thank you.

Ok... Well since you have still 358 days left you could just ask for a refund from Kaspersky and then buy Bitdefender. Even then, I'd strongly recommend ESET over Bitdefender. Its significantly lighter than either of them and offers quite frankly just as good protection.

Antus67

Level 9
Verified
Well-known
Nov 3, 2019
First of all good thread and different points of view on this software. Kaspersky has its good points and bad points it just depends on the individual needs and likes like any other software. Kaspersky has been around for awhile and one has the choice to choose another.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.