Advice Request Kaspersky Security Cloud Free - suggested settings, tweaks etc

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

uninfected1

Level 11
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 28, 2016
I've been quite impressed how configurable this is for a free av. I'd be interested to hear from others about any settings changes, tweaks etc they've made, plus general tips, including other security apps they think work well with it. At the moment I'm using it alongside OSArmor.

Last edited:
Reactions: AtlBo and amico81

Kuttz

Level 13
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 9, 2015
Have you faced Windows Security Center's Firewall notification issue when using KSC Free ?? That is the only issue I had with the software otherwise KSC Free is undoubtedly the best free AV at the moment.

uninfected1

Level 11
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 28, 2016
I read something about that elsewhere but I've had no problem with it. And I agree about KSC. I don't know of a better free av right now and I think it may even have raised the bar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.