Apr 15, 2020

Attachments

• Képernyőkép 2023-04-20 194310.jpg
    Képernyőkép 2023-04-20 194310.jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 146
F

ForgottenSeer 93475

hi @harlan4096
friend of mine has a Premium license for several devices and wants to share it for a small percentage of the money. The activation will be by linking the email of the owner of the key who previously has the email information

I need this activation for another device and it will be better and less expensive than buying a license for Kaspersky Plus or Standard
Kaspersky says that the owner of the key and the account holder can see the devices connected to its activation and see their protection

I am concerned about the personal information that he can access and the powers that Kaspersky gives him as he is still the owner of the activation
Is there a risk in this and what information does he have access to?

Reactions: JB007

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.