Kaspersky with KeyScrambler

Tony Cole

Level 27
Thread author
Verified
May 11, 2014
Good Morning Everyone:

I wanted to ask, can I use KeyScrambler with Kaspersky Internet Security 2016?

Thanks, Tony :)

D

Deleted member 178

if KIS doesn't have its own keystroke encryption , why not. be sure to add KS in KIS' exceptions.

Reactions: harlan4096

harlan4096

Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Apr 28, 2015
I'm using KeyScrambler Personal + KTS2016MR0c (even with Kaspersky Secure Data Input Settings enabled) and so far so good, no problems at all :)

Anyway You can add KeyScrambler services/executables to Kaspersky Exclusions (Specify Trusted Applications) to avoid possible issues, in fact I did it :)

Last edited:

Online_Sword

Level 12
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Mar 23, 2015
I remembered that Kaspersky had a module called "Safe Money".

It provides users a virtual keyboard, which I thought could protect users against keyloggers.

Would it conflict with keystroke encryption softwares (like KeyScrambler) or not?

I'm using KeyScrambler Personal + KTS2016MR0c

Hi, @harlan4096 . Could you use KeyScrambler in the browsers protected by Safe Money?

harlan4096

Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Apr 28, 2015
Sorry for the delay, was working outside :)

Yes, in fact KS Personal works even in Safe Money :) I have been testing both with different sites of banks, PayPal, etc. and worked fine here in my FireFox 42.

Reactions: Online_Sword

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.