amirr

Level 27
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 26, 2020
Yes, but also disable traces in K Plus/Standard... and also in KSeC (VPN):

View attachment 260498

The rumors of some KL employee are that this new K2021MR4 will be official in 2022 Q1, probably We will get previously a leaked TR, as always, that will be the same as final version...
Thanks, so will my current key for KIS 2021, work on the beta of Kaspersky Standard now? Or I must keep using the beta till December 2021 only?

amirr

Level 27
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 26, 2020
Thanks, but I think I did it:
1631194392017.png
1631194411845.png

harlan4096

Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Apr 28, 2015
I think those 2 don't affect to performance, they will generate dump files when there is a product crash, and You will be asked to send them to KLabs to be analyzed and find a fix... anyway You may disable if you want...

harlan4096

Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Apr 28, 2015
I'm not sure if They enabled the update to the next beta version, usually should appear around 2 days after being published in beta testing site... and to the final version -> NO, but You can install the last beta version over the previous, I did that and worked fine :)

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.