Update KAV\KIS\KS\KSOS: 21.4 - 21.5 MR4 / MR5 beta updates

Thread Tags
  1. Developer is currently beta testing this product.

SpectraShadow83

Level 1
Jun 26, 2019
kaspersky.jpg

wdc1

Level 1
Sep 9, 2019
In Kaspersky Standard, to access Database Update: being with main GUI window opened: 1 click in Security and 1 click over green button [Update], no scroll needed 🤷‍♂️
Read my post again, I don't want to update databases, I want to know when was the last time the databases were updated.

where you downloaded it? can you send me the link please!
This is where I downloaded it, BTW it lasted less than one day in my pc, I went back to KAV 2021. Kaspersky
I guess He means the last RC beta...
It said "technical preview" in windows start menu.

Last edited:

harlan4096

Thread author
Verified
Staff member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Apr 28, 2015
Then:

1.- If You want to know the last database release date: just hovering mouse pointer over the K icon in Windows taskbar will reveal it.

2.- if You Want to know when was the last time the product tried to get updates: being in main GUI, just scroll down a bit, and You will find it in TimeLine.

wdc1

Level 1
Sep 9, 2019
Then:

1.- If You want to know the last database release date: just hovering mouse pointer over the K icon in Windows taskbar will reveal it.

2.- if You Want to know when was the last time the product tried to get updates: being in main GUI, just scroll down a bit, and You will find it in TimeLine.
1) That's not what I want.
2) All I could find in time line was the date the program started, there were no signs of the last update attempt whatsoever. Do you have a screenshot showing that?