Status
Not open for further replies.

mekelek

Level 28
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Feb 24, 2017
PS: never mind, the License gets invalidated after a while since it only accepts Russian ones.
I guess I will run it with a 30 day trial meanwhile.

Since the English version of the RC is expiring in 3 days and the English TR is coming out in August, you can till use the Russian version that accepts Commerical licenses(only Russian) and with a simple regedit you can make it permanently English language. Found this on the Russian section of the Kaspersky forums.

Russian TR download links:

English fix:
Code:
Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\KasperskyLab\AVP19.0.0\environment]
"Localization"="en-US"
"LocalizationList"="en-US"
"Ins_Localization"="en-US"

make this into a .reg file, disable Kaspersky's Self Defense (You can change language from Russian to English with shift+f12), execute the .reg file, then re-enable Self Defense, and it's done.

Last edited:
Reactions: epaaeiz

shmu26

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jul 3, 2015
PS: never mind, the License gets invalidated after a while since it only accepts Russian ones.
I guess I will run it with a 30 day trial meanwhile.

Since the English version of the RC is expiring in 3 days and the English TR is coming out in August, you can till use the Russian version that accepts Commerical licenses(only Russian) and with a simple regedit you can make it permanently English language. Found this on the Russian section of the Kaspersky forums.

Russian TR download links:

English fix:
Code:
Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\KasperskyLab\AVP19.0.0\environment]
"Localization"="en-US"
"LocalizationList"="en-US"
"Ins_Localization"="en-US"

make this into a .reg file, disable Kaspersky's Self Defense (You can change language from Russian to English with shift+f12), execute the .reg file, then re-enable Self Defense, and it's done.
I already tried the russian language edition, and it invalidates even the 30 day trial license after a while.
This webpage provides a ready-made reg file for changing to english language.
Kaspersky Internet Security 2019 19.0.0.1088 License Key

Reactions: mekelek

shmu26

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jul 3, 2015
I just reinstalled it and there is no 30 day trial.
welp, back to 2018.
When I tried, it was with the russian version on the webpage I posted. But it sounds like it is the same with your link.

Reactions: mekelek

mekelek

Level 28
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Feb 24, 2017
When I tried, it was with the russian version on the webpage I posted. But it sounds like it is the same with your link.
yea, it seems to not accept any trial versions on my computer anymore.
darn it, I guess I will wait for the actual release in August.

Reactions: shmu26

mekelek

Level 28
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Feb 24, 2017
I also realized that either Application Control is broken in the latest TR or they stricten it, cause I have "trust digitally signed application" disabled and application control puts everything to Untrusted even if it's known and safe by KSN. 2018 doesn't do this.

Reactions: shmu26

shmu26

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jul 3, 2015
I have like this my 2019 and not getting that behaviour at all... also I have unknown app to Low Restrict + KSN On...
Yes, I also saw several low restricted apps. It seemed to be working right, even though I unticked trust digital sigs. But I don't have it installed anymore, because of the severe licensing issue that @mekelek mentioned.

shmu26

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jul 3, 2015
I just reinstalled it and there is no 30 day trial.
welp, back to 2018.
It's a shame the way they treat their beta testers. Apparently, the Russian and Chinese beta testers are used to that kind of treatment. They are the only ones who are not complaining. With the exception of our friend @harlan4096 , of course.

harlan4096

Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Apr 28, 2015
Yes, thanks! of course not officially leaked... but as I said in a different thread, KL Support is offering K2019TR to some users to fix some issues of previous versions... so finally, those 2019TR are leaked to public before the official release of K2019 ;)

mekelek

Level 28
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Feb 24, 2017
Yes, thanks! of course not officially leaked... but as I said in a different thread, KL Support is offering K2019TR to some users to fix some issues of previous versions... so finally, those 2019TR are leaked to public before the official release of K2019 ;)
UmVfp1.png

tried it on a VM to make sure it's not hoax or infected.

hamo

Level 10
Verified
Well-known
Mar 30, 2014
English TR (accepts commercial licenses) of KIS/KTS2019 is already leaked to some forums, just search it (or send me a pm) ;)

Thanks harlan4096

English version without any hack and accept commercial key.
See new icons for installation file (digitally singed) and icon in toolbar >>>>

Attachments

• 2018-04-13_16h33_51.png
    2018-04-13_16h33_51.png
    150.2 KB · Views: 1,731
  • 2018-04-13_16h51_23.png
    2018-04-13_16h51_23.png
    70.4 KB · Views: 2,441
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.