- Apr 28, 2015
SourceGood news for everyone! MR2 is here!
A new version of the beta build is available for download and testing.
You can download the version from the links below
Please note, that the product's GUI is under development now, your bugs on this component may not be relevant in new builds.
Functionality for sorting rules has been added to Device Control. Now each rule can be assigned a priority. Accordingly, when the rules are crossed, access will be carried out according to priorities.
Can be activated only through Internet. Beta-license is valid for 90 days.
Before installation of the new build, please uninstall the previous build (sometimes kavremover may be needed) and reboot the system
Advices for novice testers
- Do not proceed with testing without reading the instructions;
- All found bugs should be posted in the related topics so it would be wise to read their headers at first. Bug reports should contain all useful info (it will be clear after reading the instruction from p.1);
- The most convenient way to upload big files (traces or dumps): in .zip archive on OwnCloud.;
- Traces as well as app and driver verifiers are enable in this build.
- This area of forum is not connected to Tech Support (Bugs of Beta-products are collected here)
Please don't post on the beta forum if you are not participating in the beta testing.