Kebyartopsman.site

Infected operating system
Android
Infected device
Infinix smart 6
Infected device issues
Uc browser and uc tarboo are not working because of kebyartopsman.site.this virus are not going to my uc browser and uc tarboo
Steps taken to remove the infection
I reset my phone and clear storage of chrome and uc browser or uc tarboo but it's not work this virus are not going to Uc browser and uc tarboo

upnorth

Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Jul 27, 2015
How can I remove this site
Aha, now I get it. Please supply a bit more information on how it effects your phone.

You should also try with another browser. Chrome, Edge or Firefox.

Numan Ali

Thread author
Aug 14, 2022
Aha, now I get it. Please supply a bit more information on how it effects your phone.

You should also try with another browser. Chrome, Edge or Firefox.
This site is entered in uc browser and uc tarboo and these apps are not working because of this site

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.