Expired Kerish Doctor 2017 Giveaway

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Exterminator

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
LIVE! Ends On February 18,2017
https://malwaretips.com/styles/MalwareTips/xenforo/logo.png

Kerish Doctor 2017 Giveaway

k2ig7b.jpg

We would like to thank Kerish Products for giving us the opportunity to give away these (100) Kerish Doctor 2017 (3) year (1) PC licenses.

Conditions:
  • Every license key can be used only on one PC (any count of OS, reinstalling OS does not affect the license and can be activated again).
  • Home/Personal use only.
  • Lost giveaway license keys can not be restored by the developer.
  • Submitting of license a key in the public domain may lead to license blocking without providing a replacement.
  • Mass activation's of a license key on several devices (more than one PC) may lead to license blocking without providing a replacement.
  • It is recommended to activate license key as soon as possible as the license expiration date is stored in the keys (Expiration date: 1 February 2020).
  • Due to giveaway time constraints these licenses will be 2 weeks less than 3 years.
  • You must share the giveaway on social media.
  • You must answer the following question and post it in your reply
  • What would you like to see added and or changed on MalwareTips in 2017 ?
Kerish Doctor 2017
Kerish Doctor 2017 is an integrated solution for computer maintenance that utilizes the most promising developments in this area.

Due to its unique system, Kerish Doctor 2017 prevents Windows crashes in real time and also safely fixes registry errors.

The application regularly performs a maximally thorough and safe cleaning of your system to eliminate accumulated digital "trash", thereby increasing the efficiency of your computer in the best way possible.

Kerish Doctor 2017 protects your PC against malware and potential vulnerabilities and monitors computer settings that are important from the point of view of security.

The Smart Update system promptly updates the application's databases, which are constantly being improved by our experts. Thanks to this system, the software suite is becoming more effective every day, making our solution the most promising in its class.

Key Features

Repair:
  • Prevent Windows failures in real-time
  • Correct registry errors
  • Monitor computer temperature
Cleaning:
  • Clean digital "trash"
  • Delete outdated application cache
  • Purge invalid items and shortcuts
Optimization:
  • Improve game performance
  • Optimize Windows settings and system services
  • Optimize Internet connection speed
Protection:
  • Malware protection
  • Eliminate vulnerabilities in Windows and installed software
  • Monitor key PC events
System Requirements

Operating system:

win_7.png
Windows 10, 8 (8.1), 7, Vista

Processor: 1 GHz (x86/x64)

RAM: at least 512 MB
Free space on disk: 60 MB
Screen resolution: at least 1024x768

win_xp.png
Windows XP

Processor: 400 MHz (x86)
RAM: at least 256 MB
Free space on disk: 60 MB
Screen resolution: at least 1024x768

Instruction on how to activate Kerish Doctor 2017 using the license key: Kerish Doctor 2017 - PC Troubleshooting, Cleaning, Performance Optimization, and Anti-Malware

Direct link to the installation file: http://www.kerish.org/Products/Doctor/Setup.exe
User friendly link to the installation file: Kerish Doctor 2017 - PC Troubleshooting, Cleaning, Performance Optimization, and Anti-Malware
100% GUARANTEE - No viruses or adware: Antivirus scan for 5feefaebc620a24a34e55fb8d7a7f57c2130f20ff97bd46f3b18e9d89378d196 at 2017-01-19 08:43:22 UTC - VirusTotal

Technical Support Service will gladly help in solving any problems with Kerish Doctor 2017: Kerish Doctor 2017 - PC Troubleshooting, Cleaning, Performance Optimization, and Anti-Malware

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

2jfart2.jpg
2rhycew.jpg
2psocv9.jpg
106kmrl.jpg
2j3mfiw.jpg
ayu99h.jpg
2sg8i.jpg
______________________________________________________________________________________________________

You can view Kerish Doctor homepage - Here
You can view Kerish Doctor purchase page - Here
You can view Kerish Doctor support page - Here

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

9kqxqh.jpg

Kerish Doctor 2017
Product Name:
Kerish Doctor 2017
Version: 4.65
Size: 37.0 MB

To download click the download button below

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Kerish Doctor 2017 Giveaway Details
________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The Kerish Doctor 2017 Giveaway starts on January 21,2017 and ends on February,2017

To participate in our Kerish Doctor Giveaway:

1. You have to be a registered member on our forum.
  • You must use your real IP address to enter the giveaway.
  • If you enter the giveaway using a proxy or VPN,You Will Be Disqualified.
2. You must answer the giveaway question and post your answer in your entry.
  • What would you like to see added and or changed on MalwareTips in 2017 ?
3. Share the giveaway news on Facebook or Twitter, so that others may enjoy it.

Share on Twitter
  • Make sure you follow MalwareTips on Twitter;
  • Tweet this :
    Code:
    Join the @KerishDoctor 2017 Giveaway at @MalwareTipscom > http://malwaretips.com/threads/MalwareTips-com-kerish-Doctor-2017-giveaway.67700/
  • Post the link in your reply.
Share on Facebook
  • Like MalwareTips on Facebook ;
  • Post this on your wall:
    Code:
    Join the @KerishDoctor 2017 Giveaway at @malwaretips.com > http://malwaretips.com/threads/MalwareTips-com-Kerish-Doctor-2017-giveaway.67700/
  • Make sure everyone can see it:
    2ii7o5l.png
  • Post the link in your reply.
Final Details
  • The Kerish Doctor 2017 Giveaway starts on January,2017 and ends on February 18,2017
  • The first 100 (proper) entries will be awarded a license on February 18,2017.
  • A proper entry meeting all the requirements is required in order to receive a license
  • You are allowed to participate with one post and one account/IP. Having multiple accounts on our forum is against our rules and will disqualify you.
  • One post per user, posting multiple times inside the thread is not allowed.
  • Any member that enters a giveaway and tries to run their own personal giveaway with a winning license will be PERMANENTLY banned from all future Exclusive MT Giveaways.
Enjoy :)

Last edited:

Exterminator

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
Giveaway details:
  1. The first 100 proper entries will be awarded a license at the end of the giveaway.
  2. You must share the giveaway on Twitter and or Facebook.
  3. You must answer the following question and include your answer in your giveaway reply.
  • What would you like to see and or changed on MalwareTips in 2017 ?
*No Introduction or Security Configuration links are required for this giveaway.

Exterminator

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
The Kerish Doctor 2017 Giveaway is now Live!

Giveaway details:

1. The first 100 proper entries will be awarded a license at the end of the giveaway.
  2. You must share the giveaway on Twitter and or Facebook.
  3. You must answer the following question and include your answer in your giveaway reply.
  • What would you like to see and or changed on MalwareTips in 2017 ?
*No Introduction or Security Configuration links are required for this giveaway.

Paul123

Level 4
Verified
Well-known
Dec 9, 2016
Paul Smith - Join the @KerishDoctor 2017 Giveaway at... | Facebook

What would you like to see added and or changed on MalwareTips in 2017?

Maybe comparison tables, with scores for products that do the same thing (antivirus, optimisers, driver updaters), so its easy to compare and choose.

With the UK snoopers charter now being law, maybe comparisons of VPN providers would be useful as I think a lot more people are going to start using it. I know you have a section on VPNs but maybe reviews and a overall comparison table, with ease of use, facilities - such as web only, mail+web, secure links function etc, security level offered, which are the most secure, under which countries jurastiction (and therefore laws) does each provider come under etc.

Maybe an idiots guide to how VPN works (for me). I understand the basic concepts, and use it both in work and home now (thanks to you guys) but I must admit I dont really understand it completely and whether for example a browser based VPN (like I use at home) is sufficent or whether I also need to use a client based one, like I use at work to ensure comprehensive privacy.

omidomi

Level 71
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Apr 5, 2014
Omid Metayas HA - Join the @KerishDoctor 2017 Giveaway at... | Facebook

1-As I remember MT was improved day to day.
2-More and more Giveaway same as it :D
3-add independent sub forum about comparing (AVs,Browsers,Vpn software,....)
4-its a little different idea,MT in another language :D(French,Russian,Spanish,Germany,...)

_CyberGhosT_

Level 53
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Aug 2, 2015
Thank You Kerish & MalwareTips
Twitter: at @MalwareTipscom > MalwareTips Giveaway - Kerish Doctor 2017 Giveaway
FaceBook: at @malwaretips.com > MalwareTips Giveaway - Kerish Doctor 2017 Giveaway
What I would like to see changed At MT for 2017:
I would like to see Sigs come back to MalwareTips for 2017 :p

Last edited:
F

ForgottenSeer 55778

Thank you for the giveaway!

What would you like to see added and or changed on MalwareTips in 2017 ?
  • Separate Comparison Areas (Antivirus War Room, Optimization War Room, VPN War Room, Extensons War Room. etc.)
  • Comparison charts for different antivirus modules (which ones have HIPS, which ones have BB, none, or both, etc.)
Twitter

LowcyGier

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
Feb 27, 2014
MANDATORY: Forum account was established before the announcement of the competition ( and activity in the forum ).

This will prevent the participants who create accounts only for competitions - don't bring anything extra to the forum.
Member of the Month

Member, who in a given month, the most deserved in the forum will receive the title MOTM.

Last edited:

spaceoctopus

Level 16
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jul 13, 2014
Sylvain on Twitter

. More VPNs as giveaways.:D

.The ''Newsfeed'' at the top of the main page should be more attractive and clearer.

.Test videos are becoming more interesting. So, some modifications could be made to focus more on them. For example adding ''Videos'' at the top of the page, and when hovering the mouse over it, you get some thumbnails.

.Perhaps adding one or two more MalwareTips Themes(Style)

.In conversations,chats and comments, a greater variety of emojis. Also some animated emojis would be cool.;)

Svoll

Level 13
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 17, 2016

I don't know how to answer your question as I have only been here for a short time. I would like more members and for MT to grow! I would also like FrogBoy to be safe and sound, Very worried about him! and All members, staff, and Admins to be physically and cyber safe 2017 and beyond.

Volkly on Twitter

cryogent

Level 7
Verified
Well-known
Oct 1, 2016
Me on Twitter
What would you like to see and or changed on MalwareTips in 2017 ?
- I want to see in video review section or elsewhere a summary chart made which can contain nr. of failures / nr. of successes / rate of detection of various programs and same how a standardization of malware samples (new/old ).
- More "how-to" guides
- More giveaways

DTA2017

Level 1
Verified
Well-known
Jan 3, 2017
Thanks a lot for the giveaway

Twitter share: D_TA on Twitter

What would you like to see added and or changed on MalwareTips in 2017:

Chatbox
Trade section (if the rules allow)
More interest in software other than security (news, hotdeals, discounts,....)
More giveaways with new winner selection methods
Mobile giveaways
Skins or themes
Thread where users can ask or suggest giveaways
Allow users to post personal giveaways
Mobile section (news, giveaways, software, games)

D

Deleted member 2913

Fcae Buok - Join the @KerishDoctor 2017 Giveaway at... | Facebook

1. I see "Signature" is missing now. I had my "Config" & "Intro" as signature for easy access. It would be good to see signature back.

2. I would like to see "Search" feature with drop down menu with "All Forums" default & other forums/threads, etc in the drop down menu.

3. I think "Search" feature needs improvements. If I search my config "Yash Khan Config", first or couple pages comes with other threads & my config thread appears in later pages.

4. I would like to see a forum like "General Software Discussion". Sometimes it gets confusing to post a query like if I want to post a query regards "Imaging" & "Light Virtualization" software...conflict/compatibility, etc, it gets confusing to post it in "Imaging" or "Virtualization" or "General Security", etc.
If you post in imaging section...it gets moved to virtualization section, if you post in general security...it gets moved to imaging with the reason not security related, & etc...

5. I think a minimum requirement to enter giveaways would be good like 30 posts (meaningful posts), etc.

6. I think giveaways 5 days period to collect the license should be reduced to 3 days.

7. I personally think "Level" mentioned in "Avatar" should not be there for "Trusted" & above rank users. "Trusted" is first high rank, badges are there for "Trusted" & above ranks so "Trusted" & "Badges" are the hard earned credentials of "Trusted" & above rank users, they dont need or no need "Level" in their "Avatar".

8. Something like "MalwareTips/Community Software" Forum would be good for software developed by knowledgeable members here.

9. I think "Intro" & "Security Config" should be mandatory to "User Name + Intro/Config" i.e (User Name) Intro/Config. If a user have 2 or more systems, it could be (User Name) Config (Lenovo V570.....). This also makes easy searching users intro/config.

10. Last But not the least...license exchange/personal giveaway/license talk, etc allowed would be good.

Last edited by a moderator:

maximus

Level 6
Verified
Well-known
Dec 18, 2014
My share

- choice of language on MalwareTips
- improving function Search- trouble finding searched topics
- more guides - for example - how to configure the security software, how to use the uninstallers and compare their possibilities...

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.