Advice Request Kerish Doctor 2017 Hangups?

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Svoll

Level 13
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 17, 2016
Just downloaded Kerish Doctor 2017 and testing the 15 days trail.

Anyone have any experience with the 2017 version?

On realtime mode, It freezes and pretty much locks down my system, Running Win10 Edu.

Restarted and put it on Classic mode, able to run 80% of the functions without crashing, It crashes on System check and check junk folders.

Update to date Kerish definitions, up to date Win OS patches, all security suites and process lasso disable, still having crashes.

roger_m

Level 41
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Dec 4, 2014
I'm using it on Windows 10 and have no problems at all, and I am using it in realtime. I suggest you contact customer support at Kersish, as they are very helpful.

Last edited:

Svoll

Level 13
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 17, 2016
It's most likely my OS or something is wrong with it.

Its been sitting on this screen whenever I use Active Mode!

I will email Kerish Doctor and wait for their answer to my issues.

kd.png

_CyberGhosT_

Level 53
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Aug 2, 2015
Just downloaded Kerish Doctor 2017 and testing the 15 days trail.

Anyone have any experience with the 2017 version?

On realtime mode, It freezes and pretty much locks down my system, Running Windows 10 Edu.

Restarted and put it on Classic mode, able to run 80% of the functions without crashing, It crashes on System check and check junk folders.

Update to date Kerish definitions, up to date Win OS patches, all security suites and process lasso disable, still having crashes.
It's on your end brother, I have been a paid user for a long time, nearly from the start and no issues here.
Maybe contact Kerish support, they are very nice and pretty good too.
Sorry your having issues ;)

Svoll

Level 13
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 17, 2016
Are you running any other real-time (security, utilities etc.) software alongside Kerish?
I have all Security and Utilites, tweaks off, I even tried it on a clean install, still same behavior, So I can cross out on my OS being the issue. It could be Edu but its the same as Enterprise Edition, so no Idea on that waiting for Kerish Doctor to reply.

It's on your end brother, I have been a paid user for a long time, nearly from the start and no issues here.
Maybe contact Kerish support, they are very nice and pretty good too.
Sorry your having issues ;)
hmmmmm, I am gonna guess it Edu version on that, I have emailed Kerish Doctor along with logs of both windows and Kerish Doctor, lets hope for the best buddy!.

Found the issue, its my motherboard drivers, disable MSI afterburner and Kerish Doctor runs without any issues. replaced them with intel XTU and working like a charm. I even tried Rivatuner, same results as MSI afterburner is what MSI is based off from.

Thank you Spawn and CyberGhost for helping me narrow it down.

msi.png

Last edited:

Svoll

Level 13
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 17, 2016
MSI Afterburner Is a video card tweaking tool, its something you download and run, ;)
EVGA's tool I don't think will mess with Kerish.
MSI Afterburner: MSI Global
Precision X: EVGA - Software - Precision XOC

Yeah it was part of the MSI Command Center, Never really looked at unchecking AfterBurner until last night =P Silly Me!

Being able to play with Kerish Doctor, I must say I really like the services optimization for when I am gaming online and offline, and the ability to restore back to normal after the gaming session.

I prefer the manual mode as I am a control freak and would like to know what is changed and being able to decide on my own. Overall Pretty Solid Program. Can't wait for the giveaway!

Paul123

Level 4
Verified
Well-known
Dec 9, 2016
I tried it on my Windows 10 Pro system and didn't have any issues, but like you I had a trial so haven't used it comprehensively over a period of time. I looked at its recommendations to fix/delete and they seemed to all make sense. On the whole I was pretty impressed with it. It certainly didnt seem to do any harm to my system.

Last edited:

codswollip

Level 23
Content Creator
Well-known
Jan 29, 2017
Kerish 2017 worked well for me for about 5 months. Then I started getting freezes during scans. I tried to isolate the problem scan area, but it moved around. Kerish tried to support me, but when it came to suggesting a remote login to my system, I decided it was simpler to uninstall the program (thank you Revo). I really wanted to like Kerish, but it never was my first tier protection, so it was easy to walk away. I hope you have found your solution.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.