Expired Kerish Doctor 2020 Giveaway

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Promo page
Giveaway of the day
How to get a license
24 hours to download and install. 49,000 keys left.

Parsh

Level 25
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Dec 27, 2016
does it get updates for 1 year?
Unfortunately, they've shared no details about availing program version updates on the page.
However the essential modules are updated from inside the app and would be updated throughout the year -->
Kerish updates.png

Last edited:

Parsh

Level 25
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Dec 27, 2016
I believe that you will get upgrade to future versions, as it is a one year subscription. It automatically updates to new versions.
That's quite possible, recollecting the kind of giveaways Kerish Doctor presents - with upgrades supported.
No free product upgrades is a usual policy of products listed at GOTD. Whether or not some of those products support upgrades might differ.
Well, it does not matter if it upgrades to newer versions or not as long as you receive daily algorithms updates (more important in my opinion). Thanks for letting us know.
Yup, the main module updates are covered in-app. However the user won't get product bug fixes/new features that Kerish pushes out multiple times a year if product upgrade is not supported.

bribon77

Level 35
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 6, 2017
ksnip_20200407-182837.png

Terms of proposal
This is a 1 year license for 1 PC (until April 27, 2021), only for home use.
You receive free updates during the license validity period.
Free technical support is available.
You must activate your license before the offer expires...

plat

Level 29
Top Poster
Sep 13, 2018
How do you activate this? I went to the giveaway site, used the download link, installed Kerish but it says "trial expired." Can't find any way to activate like bribon77 is showing in his screenshot. Can anyone point me in the right direction, please?

bribon77

Level 35
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 6, 2017
How do you activate this? I went to the giveaway site, used the download link, installed Kerish but it says "trial expired." Can't find any way to activate like bribon77 is showing in his screenshot. Can anyone point me in the right direction, please?
Did you receive the serial?

• Wow
Reactions: plat

plat

Level 29
Top Poster
Sep 13, 2018
No, I just tried again, using another browser. Maybe they ran out of free licenses, but then there should be a notice. Instead, it's showing 7 hours and some minutes to obtain the software.

Edit: OK, I got the key, unbelievable. I got it via a comment lower down on the giveaway page. Hope this might help someone else.

Look for a comment with a url to obtain the free key.

Last edited:

plat

Level 29
Top Poster
Sep 13, 2018
What is MP, Bribon? I'm still struggling with this, it says "invalid registration." I'm trying something else right now, maybe it works. Otherwise, I contact the support, maybe they can help me.

Edit: got it finally. For the name, enter: Giveawayoftheday Just like that. Finally registered. Sorry if any trouble Bribon, but this was not easy.

• HaHa
Reactions: bribon77

bribon77

Level 35
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 6, 2017
What is MP, Bribon? I'm still struggling with this, it says "invalid registration." I'm trying something else right now, maybe it works. Otherwise, I contact the support, maybe they can help me.
Private message.

• Thanks
Reactions: plat

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.