kerish doctor malwareprotection ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aktiffiso

Level 8
Thread author
Verified
Aug 24, 2013
Hi i ask this to support team and they dont say me nothing . How kerish doctor malware protection works
in their website say:
Kerish Doctor 2017 - PC Troubleshooting, Cleaning, Performance Optimization, and Anti-Malware

Protect against threats and vulnerabilities

Kerish Doctor 2017 protects your computer against malicious and potentially unwanted programs and also secures vulnerable Windows settings.
In addition, the program also provides timely warnings when new vulnerabilities are reported in installed software and will help you update this software. The Kerish Deblocker function effectively combats malicious software, blocking your computer even if it is already blocked.
work_04.png

border.png

work_05.png
Take complete control

Kerish Doctor 2017 helps you maintain control over the most significant actions that take place on your computer.
The program can prevent the appearance of new programs in the startup folder (programs that run when Windows boots), the installation of the new system services, changes to the start-up pages of web browsers, the installation of new extensions to web browsers, and many other things.
You can block these actions with just one click.

Reactions: XhenEd and ZeroDay

GonzitoVir

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
May 16, 2017
Hi. Deblocker has been helpful for me when my laptop freezed for so long I couldn't wait more. You press the ESC key and Kerish Dr. kills the culprit process.

Regarding the second feature you mention... yes, Kerish does a good job alerting you of any changes in the startup folder and gives the option to disable it or not.

The antimalware detection rate of the product -as far as I know- haven't been tested here yet, but the product has many other options to protect the system.

Reactions: Aktiffiso

Aktiffiso

Level 8
Thread author
Verified
Aug 24, 2013
Hi i concrete ask they if is posible any interference whith av or am product. Kerish antimalware monitor pc, is a realtime protection scaner or simple check vulnerable seetings and alert you change? what their atimalware does? is a simple patching system?. Yes i like it alert me about new start ups and the other options are very good but what really their AM do . Oh you must work on kerish bring better answers than they jeje

GonzitoVir

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
May 16, 2017
TBH, I don't know the ins and outs Kerish Doctor in this regard.
I can share from my experience only.
Other thing I can say is that the database for the threads and malware, are updated daily. How effective the antimalware function is or is it a signature based scanner, I don't know. I never tested it against live malware or something. In almost a year, it didn't detect anything whereas Zemana and Dr. Web detected a fileless malware in my Firefox installation cache folder.

Kerish didn't interfere with the Zemana+Dr.Web combo. That's all I know (y);)

Reactions: frogboy

Hank Friedman

Nov 25, 2017
I have had Kerish Doctor for over a year and lately it has been screwing up my system badly, preventing Vivaldi browser from functioning, changing registry values without permission, interfering with Windows placements, etc.

I have had to stop using it.

Reactions: Azure and shmu26
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.