Keriver 1-Click Restore Free - A very easy OS backup and restore software

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoeN

Level 6
Thread author
Verified
May 10, 2011
Keriver 1-Click Restore Free is a handy utility designed to enable you to backup the operating system while you are using it and restore to any of the snapshots. The system partition can be restored even it is fully formatted.

Here are some key features of "Keriver 1-Click Restore Free":

· Back up the operating system while you are using it.
· It can makes incremental or differential backups after the initial full backup (i.e. only back up the changes which occurred since the last backup or the last full backup.)
· Multiple snapshots: you can choose whichever snapshot to revert your system to.
· Even system partition is fully formatted, it still can be reverted.
· The backup drive can be hard disk, removable hard disk and USB flash drive as well.
· It does not deteriorate PC system performance.
· Ability to create a new baseline snapshot.
· Ability for the user to assign a snapshot name when creating a new snapshot.
Requirements:

· IBM computer or 100% compatible PC
· Pentium class processor
· Super VGA
· 512MB RAM

Keriver 1-Click Restore Free 2.1 Windows 2000/XP/Vista(32/64 bits)/Win7(32/64 bits)

Tweak

Jan 8, 2011
When I saw this I thought it was one of a few other similar apps, this one however seems to offer a bit more and looks interesting. Thanks.

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
Well its a useful restore application who wants free and alternative to use.

gery79

Level 12
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 21, 2011
i think keriver is one of the best if not the best tool. i use it and i like it a lot

MrXidus

Super Moderator (Leave of absence)
Apr 17, 2011
Interesting, I'd like to give this a try in Vmware, At the moment I use Rollback Rx and its served me well.

Littlebits

Retired Staff
May 3, 2011
It is a nice freeware alternative to restoring your system.

Warning: Don't install it if you have a dual-boot OS, it will destroy Windows 7 Boot Manager.
I wanted to test it on my system, Windows 7/ Windows XP dual-boot. After restarting all I got was a blank screen. Good thing that I had my Windows 7 disk handy to fix the problems, after booting into Windows 7, I used EasyBCD to restore my backup settings to allow booting into my Windows XP.

Thanks.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.