Captain Awesome

Level 23
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 7, 2016
Kevin Chapman joins as new SMB General Manager
Kevin Chapman, Avast's new GM of our SMB business unit, will drive results for our Avast business customers and channel partners.

Today, I am pleased to announce that Kevin Chapman has joined our team as Avast’s new General Manager of our SMB business unit. I have known Kevin for years, and I am very glad he is joining us.

In this role, Kevin will lead all aspects of our SMB business, including our go-to-market strategy, product management, marketing, sales and support. Kevin joins us with a long background in security as well as great experience working with the channel having spent many years in senior roles at Symantec. He brings a track record building SMB operations and leading global teams.
In his Symantec days, Kevin ran the Northern Europe channel for consumer, SMB, and mid-market. Later, he ran the European consumer business and many of the global aspects. Kevin also started and ran all aspects of Symantec’s premium support business for consumer and SMB, building it from essentially nothing and transforming it into a $100M business.

Read More:
Kevin Chapman joins as new SMB General Manager

Reactions: DardiM and XhenEd

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.