Waiting for reply Keylogger question!

This thread is waiting for a member reply to continue

Jack

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
Hello. I am new here. Is there possibly a way to remove a keylogger from your Android Phone if you suspect to have one?
Hello @lloydbarrett
What brand and model is your phone?

If I were you and had to deal with a keylogger, I would reset my phone to its factory settings, enable MFA & change passwords for all my accounts.

While there are a few good on-demand scanners for Android, I would never be at peace knowing that a keylogger was on my phone. Resting the phone to its factory settings and manually adding each app again would be the only acceptable choice. Change all your passwords (from another phone/laptop), enable Multi-Factor Authentification, and monitor your accounts.

Furyo

Level 3
Jun 5, 2022
If I were you and had to deal with a keylogger, I would reset my phone to its factory settings, enable MFA & change passwords for all my accounts.

While there are a few good on-demand scanners for Android, I would never be at peace knowing that a keylogger was on my phone. Resting the phone to its factory settings and manually adding each app again would be the only acceptable choice. Change all your passwords (from another phone/laptop), enable Multi-Factor Authentification, and monitor your accounts.
This advice is about as good as anyone can give. Spot on if you suspect a keylogger on your Android.

lloydbarrett

Thread author
Sep 16, 2022
Hello @lloydbarrett
What brand and model is your phone?

thank you so much for your response and suggestion

Reactions: testing010