Not open for further replies.

harlan4096

Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Apr 28, 2015
Yeah, I still don't know which are the plan of Kaspersky for that new big upcoming update of W10...

I'm not sure if this time They are prevented in this new build or probably, as always, They will give support later with a patch...

harlan4096

Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Apr 28, 2015
I guess They already has some beta patch working or tested in upcoming CU, but probably They will release K2018 without support and later will add it, as always, marketing is marketing :mad:

harlan4096

Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Apr 28, 2015
There is a KIS2018MR0 TR ru-ru installer (already admits commercial licenses)... for now if You want to test it, You can download it and activate with Your license, and then in every boot of the system change with SHIFT+F12 the GUI language...

Even if You have KTS license, You can activate it with that KIS2018 installer, it will change/become in KTS2018 ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.