KFA\KAV\KIS\KTS\KS: 19.0.0.205 beta (Kaspersky 2019)

Status
Not open for further replies.

harlan4096

Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Apr 28, 2015
There are rumours that K2018 installers are coming soon... anyway as @Lockdown said, probably They have to start beta testing sooner with more time to iron some issues... in fact They did the same with K2018 last year...

harlan4096

Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Apr 28, 2015
Yes, I already saw that in bug beta thread... not many changes since it will similar to K2018 with ironed issues from 2017 & 2018 I hope...

suma

Level 4
Verified
Feb 18, 2013
Kaspersky is too heavy and making pc slow. I will shifted to Bitdefender or ESET after 1yr licence expired. :(

Reactions: XhenEd

Berny

Level 4
Verified
Well-known
Oct 14, 2016
Obtaining in the future regular updates or patches or new versions from operating systems or applications or any other security suite is the best way to improve our internet security.

motox781

Level 10
Verified
Well-known
Apr 1, 2015
Is Kaspersky still marketing their product based on year models or are they slowly moving away from 'year' to 'version numbers'. One look at the US site and I don't see any hint of 2017 being marketed on their product page (ex: Kaspersky Internet Security 2017). I know some of their product guides etc say 2017, but it seems as if they are going the Norton route. IDK though, @harlan4096 would know more about this than me. If so, version numbers make big updates sound a lot less 'rushed' or 'too early' if you put it that way.

More power to Kaspersky for being proactive.

Last edited:

harlan4096

Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Apr 28, 2015
I'm using KTS2018TR Patch A (which admits commercial licenses, Russian installer but changing GUI to English) and is quite stable, I hope soon K2018 official installers will be available...

mekelek

Level 28
Verified
Well-known
Feb 24, 2017
I'm using KTS2018TR Patch A (which admits commercial licenses, Russian installer but changing GUI to English) and is quite stable, I hope soon K2018 official installers will be available...
doesn't the GUI switch back to Russian every reboot?

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.