harlan4096

Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Apr 28, 2015
Perhaps...
But it's strange, because if you use the shift + f12 shortcut. You can use the interface in English and everything looks OK
Sure, but in every start of Windows will back to Russian and You'll have to use SHIFT+F12 again in every session, but I can live with it :)

harlan4096

Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Apr 28, 2015
I still haven't tried any of those installers so I can't confirm, but The uploader and others users said They admit commercial codes, if We "give credit" to them, Your code should wok...

Reactions: ItsReallyMe

mlnevese

Level 26
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 3, 2015
I'll just wait until the English version is available... it's not as if the 2018 version isn't protecting me :)

Reactions: harlan4096

shmu26

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jul 3, 2015
What is the general impression of this RC?
Any particular reason not to install it?

Reactions: harlan4096

shmu26

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jul 3, 2015
It's quite stable here, but not all the reported bugs were fixed, I guess (as always) it will get 1 or 2 patches before its official release, which will give enough stability for most users...

Install in a VM and try it :)

Probably I will start soon to post my results in MWHub with KTS2019RC :)
Thanks.
I don't know which bugs were not fixed, but I trust that you would tell me if any of them were show-stoppers.
If you are thinking about posting results, then that is a good sign...

harlan4096

Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Apr 28, 2015
"The sign" is that I'm running it in my home working desktop and quite stable here... what does not mean that in other systems might get serious issues...

Reactions: mlnevese and shmu26

harlan4096

Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Apr 28, 2015
I don't think it's only an issue of Web module, as said before, for speedtests better to run with a big file in direct downloading...

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.