Kill the Password: Why a String of Characters Can’t Protect Us Anymore

Prorootect

Level 69
Thread author
Verified
Nov 5, 2011
Kill the Password: Why a String of Characters Can’t Protect Us Anymore : http://www.wired.com/gadgetlab/2012/11/ff-mat-honan-password-hacker/all/

OK., I see that you get nervous? ..:mad:

Gnosis

Level 5
Apr 26, 2011
Now THAT is reality. Excellent post Pro!

I have two passwords. The only way anyone is ever going to crack them is to install a keylogger on my PC. Even then, they stand little chance of retrieving them unless they steal them from the other end; banking sites, online ordering websites, etc.

Prorootect

Level 69
Thread author
Verified
Nov 5, 2011
ZOU1 said:
Now THAT is reality. Excellent post Pro!

I have two passwords. The only way anyone is ever going to crack them is to install a keylogger on my PC. Even then, they stand little chance of retrieving them unless they steal them from the other end; banking sites, online ordering websites, etc.

Orwell says hello ..

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.