Status
Not open for further replies.

harlan4096

Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Apr 28, 2015
I still have not tested K2018MR0d in the new W10FC/RS3, but as @XhenEd says is probably intended, in fact, when Kaspersky changed the way their notifications are to the new W10 system (Notification Center), there were many complaints about it from users, because They wanted the old warning dialogue box in bottom right conner... so, what to do? no matter what You do, You'll get complaints...

Anyway check the W10 notifications settings for Your Kaspersky...

Devilish

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
May 20, 2017
I think that's intended. Isn't it?
I still have not tested K2018MR0d in the new W10FC/RS3, but as @XhenEd says is probably intended, in fact, when Kaspersky changed the way their notifications are to the new W10 system (Notification Center), there were many complaints about it from users, because They wanted the old warning dialogue box in bottom right conner... so, what to do? no matter what You do, You'll get complaints...

Anyway check the W10 notifications settings for Your Kaspersky...

well that's true you can't please everyone and anyhow i would like the notifications in the notification center. Is there any work around to do that?

Devilish

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
May 20, 2017
I meant this: Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet but no luck...

Probably if is not intended, They will have to fix/add support in W10 FC/RS3...

Added: I remember that something similar was also at 1st with RS2... and finally They fixed it.
Enabling "show notifications in action center" didn't work for me either. Maybe there is some setting in kaspersky itself?
let's see whether it is intended or not this time.

Last edited:

XhenEd

Level 28
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Mar 1, 2014
I would assume the behavior is intended as the (d) is supposed to provide full support for the Fall Creators Update. So, before Kaspersky Lab released the (d), I assume they knew and saw what notifications would be like in the newest OS version. :)

Devilish

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
May 20, 2017
I'm not getting notifications in the action centre which I actually prefer!!
The visual box is much better for me!!:)
Just like what harlan said above some folks want the notification box on screen and others want notifications in action center. Perhaps kaspersky lab can come up with the option to let user choose it's notification update method.

Venustus

Level 59
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Dec 30, 2012
Just like what harlan said above some folks want the notification box on screen and others want notifications in action center. Perhaps kaspersky lab can come up with the option to let user choose it's notification update method.
Indeed!Personally I like the way it is now!I hated clearing out the notifications in the box.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.