Battle KIS vs CIS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Payback

Thread author
Verified
Jan 7, 2013
Hello guys and gals.

Today I thought,(I bought 365 days license for KIS 2-3 days ago) So,I heard that CIS is best there,also heard that KIS beats CIS O_O. So should I stick with KIS or go buy CIS (for me there is discount like 90% off :D)

D

Deleted member 178

RE: Kaspersky Internet Security vs Comodo Internet Security premium??

Payback said:
So,I heard that CIS is best there,also heard that KIS beats CIS O_O. So should I stick with KIS or go buy CIS (for me there is discount like 90% off :D)

buy CIS?

qgYur.gif

Payback

Thread author
Verified
Jan 7, 2013

Umbra Corp. said:
Payback said:
So,I heard that CIS is best there,also heard that KIS beats CIS O_O. So should I stick with KIS or go buy CIS (for me there is discount like 90% off :D)

buy CIS?

qgYur.gif

lol the attachment

Umbra Corp. said:
Payback said:

buy CIS?

qgYur.gif

But...it is sad cause I have 363 days remain for my KIS...also waste of money...

P

Plexx

Comodo Internet Security Premium = free.

Paid versions are:
* Comodo Internet Security Pro 2013 which only has this extra (as opposed to CIS):
GeekBuddy and our exclusive $500 Virus Free Guarantee for up to 3 PCs

* Comodo Internet Security Complete 2013 which only has this extra (as opposed to CIS): GeekBuddy, 10GB of TrustConnect, 10GB of Online Storage and our exclusive $500 Virus Free Guarantee for up to 3 PCs

Is it really worth it paying for it? Your choice.

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011

Like Biozfear said is it worth it. You could get the free CIS and jump over to MalwareTips for some help. ;)

I

illumination

You first post states you already bought KIS a couple days ago, i would just use KIS since you already have paid for it.

Payback

Thread author
Verified
Jan 7, 2013

Biozfear said:
Comodo Internet Security Premium = free.

Paid versions are:
* Comodo Internet Security Pro 2013 which only has this extra (as opposed to CIS):
GeekBuddy and our exclusive $500 Virus Free Guarantee for up to 3 PCs

* Comodo Internet Security Complete 2013 which only has this extra (as opposed to CIS): GeekBuddy, 10GB of TrustConnect, 10GB of Online Storage and our exclusive $500 Virus Free Guarantee for up to 3 PCs

Is it really worth it paying for it? Your choice.

Thank you soooooo much,Bio,you saved my both,money and time. I'll use KIS for this year,then will switch to CIS,topic closed

Payback

Thread author
Verified
Jan 7, 2013

Thank you to all members which have took their time and replied. I will use KIS for this year and then will switch to CIS

tapoo

Level 4
Verified
Jan 21, 2012

if you already purchased Kaspersky, thats good, nothing to regret, KIS is also a good product, use that, dont throw away that license, it's one of the most trusted antivirus product, so use it :)

Payback

Thread author
Verified
Jan 7, 2013

tapoo said:
if you already purchased Kaspersky, thats good, nothing to regret, KIS is also a good product, use that, dont throw away that license, it's one of the most trusted antivirus product, so use it :)

Thank you for your suggestion,Tapoo. But,I said it already "I will use CIS after my KIS license expires,for this year,I will go with Kaspersky,thank you"

Also,thank you for reminding me to change title. Good day

- Payback

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.