Expired (KOREA) Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2014 XP Promotion (1 Year)

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

vmserv

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
Apr 18, 2014
Hello Everyone!

I decided I would share this giveaway with all MalwareTips Users. I am a long browser of MT but registered this time round.

This giveaway is offered by Kaspersky Korea and their partner store kltec.kr! This is due to the Microsoft ending support for Windows XP users. Please look below for the steps to redeem the license.

Instructions:

Step 1: Visit http://shop.kltec.kr/event/event_kav_free.html
Step 2: Enter the following information in the fields (screenshot)
a)이름 = Name (Prefer to put in Korean)
b)연락처 - Phone number (South Korea format or else it will not be accepted)
c)이메일 주소 - Any email address
d)보안문자 - Security Code
AHV09Sx.jpg
Step 3: After filling in the information, then select 보안문자 (I agree) and click the bottom blue button to confirm. Then you should see a processing bar and a notification.
Step 4: Close the notification from the browser and check your email for your unique license code.

The great thing is that the license is delivered instantly to your email. Please do not abuse the system as I would like it to be available for all. Download link is also provided in the email.

PROOF:
o89Y3Bz.jpg

Conditions:
- Must be activated within 3 weeks from date of email.
- Region locked (Must have Korean IP) - I could help with that, just PM me.
- 1 User and 1 Year license only

Thank you and I hope everyone will enjoy this!

Last edited:
Reactions: mehdi-n and hamo

vmserv

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
Apr 18, 2014
It is actived for kav2014 version english? I need key for test before using.

I haven't tested the key from this promotion as I already have a Kaspersky product myself. I read on another thread it would be possible to change the language of the program?

Otherwise, just follow the guide for obtaining a key so you can test on English version.

KaptainBug

Level 12
Verified
Dec 26, 2013
Promo link - http://shop.kltec.kr/event/event_kav_free.html

Step1- type a name
Step2- type a Korean phone number
Step3- type an email
Step4- type the security code

Then select the 1st 'o' (radio button) and click button at the right side (not the one near the third field), in a minute you'll receive the code with download link.

Courtesy: tipradar

KaptainBug

Level 12
Verified
Dec 26, 2013
I think it tracks the IP. Not able to get more codes to other emails :D
Managed to get only one. If anyone needs it PM me..

KaptainBug

Level 12
Verified
Dec 26, 2013
Just noticed this thread already exists. Mods please delete the thread.
My offer still exists though for a key !

vmserv

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
Apr 18, 2014
I actually posted this first before it was posted on nsaneforums but it looks to be the same steps. Can use either guide :)

If anyone need help activating as it is region locked, please PM me.

Reactions: hamo and mehdi-n

letoile_du_jour

Nov 18, 2013
That key is working with english kav2014.

You guys put the phone number like this, 010XXXXXXXX (010 and any other 8 digits)

LKlADLl.png

freakk

Mar 22, 2014
i think, i want to use it
but before i go to the promo link, i prefer to message u to teachme how to use korean IP

vmserv

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
Apr 18, 2014
Unfortunately it seems that Kaspersky Korea has put this offer on hold. No body may request this at this point in time.

They have even removed the download link as they said (발과 다운로드 서버의 트래픽 폭주툴) - traffic congestion*

Good luck to those for got it.

*, I am not Korean, so have used OCR + translator to try and understand it.

namphuong

Level 1
Sep 15, 2012
hey guys is generous.i would like to get one key kav 2014.version korea . anyone have it can send for me.thank a lots

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.