L0ckJaw

Level 19
Thread author
Verified
Content Creator
Well-known
Feb 17, 2018
Hello all!

I am from the Netherlands, 47 years old.
30+ years computer experience. Working as Application Manager.

Was reading alot here and decided to register. Really love this community.

Tested alot of AV programs like : Eset, KIS, BD but none of them was my thing.

Went back to Norton and its superb!

Hope i can participate here alot !

Talk to you later!

I

illumination

Tested alot of AV programs like : Eset, KIS, BD but none of them was my thing.
Went back to Norton and its superb!
Hello and Welcome to MalwareTips!

Norton is definitely a viable option. I have tested many as well, and Norton is one i tested thoroughly, and despite what i have read in these forums from others, i found it's protections to be right on par with anything else available. It's Smart Firewall and IPS are superb, Norton Download and File insight, checking against whitelist's, is quite useful when signatures are not obtainable at the time, as unknowns are flagged and user prompted, Sonar, in advanced mode/settings can be adjusted to be very aggressive. I either use Eset or Norton, and also recommend either when asked in person.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.