Lailson

Level 13
Verified
See my latest Notebook configuration and that more use:
http://malwaretips.com/threads/lailson-new-config.26200/

This Notebook is a 2011, a bit old, who had burned the HD, I decided this week that fix this problem. I'm enjoying it, use about 20% of my time, along with other members of the family (Lay) while the other was private just for me:

note.png

HardWare:
Lenovo G475:
Processor AMD E-350 Dual Core (1.60GHz, 1MB de cache)
Video Card: AMD Radeon HD 6310
4 GB RAM
HD 320 GB
Bluetooth/ USB 2.0

Suggestions are Welcome:

Lailson

Level 13
Verified
Emsisoft quite liked, but I'll wait for version 9 stable.
Emsisoft removed, and after reading some tips from @Littlebits I'll give a try with Windows Defender + Windows Firewall (even on the back foot) :)
On my other notebook continues ESET SS 7 :)

Last edited:

Lailson

Level 13
Verified
Currently I'm using windows Firewall, I'm thinking maybe replace it with a Third-Party Firewall that does not conflict with windows. Maybe Comodo Firewall or Windows Firewall control ....

Lailson

Level 13
Verified
Removed: 360 Internet security
Add: Emsisoft Internet Security (do some stability testing and performance)

Lailson

Level 13
Verified
I hardly use the registry cleaner. I am in search of an efficient driver updater, as I thought I am not with Iobir driver booster pro. Thanks the tip, I'll look into it

Aura

Level 20
Verified
I hardly use the registry cleaner. I am in search of an efficient driver updater, as I thought I am not with Iobir driver booster pro. Thanks the tip, I'll look into it
If you don't use it, would be a good idea to uninstall it and remove some bloat.
Another tip : you don't need any drivers updater software. Drivers never needs to be updated except if they are failing (exception being graphic card drivers).