maaster

Level 1
Hi all,
I recently changed the laptop's display.I don't know what display did the computer mechanic put in my laptop..Now the display irritates me such that I get irritation even when I watch the screen for just 10 minutes!I have a doubt that he might have put a low quality display....Pls help me regarding this....

Littlebits

Retired Staff
I guess you mean screen monitor? You should ask the computer mechanic and tell him about your problem. Only he can answer your question.

Thanks.:D

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Trusted
Sometimes the laptop screen adjustment isn't advisable to change as its been set on default in order to work flawlessly caused it may varies from the video card.

maaster

Level 1
Littlebits said:
I guess you mean screen monitor? You should ask the computer mechanic and tell him about your problem. Only he can answer your question.

Thanks.:D
Is there a way to find what company's laptop display is installed?

Emy12

Yes, in Device Manager ->Monitors-> Right click on Generic PnP Monitor->Properties-> Details-> Property select Hardware Ids, and it will come up under "value" Monitor type. Write it down, google it and will find the company who made it...

Attachments

Adan Bailey

Did you tried Screen Protector ? If not then just try it and check. If the problem still exist then I will you some more techniques.