Laptop's display irritates my eye!

maaster

Level 1
Thread author
Aug 5, 2012
Hi all,
I recently changed the laptop's display.I don't know what display did the computer mechanic put in my laptop..Now the display irritates me such that I get irritation even when I watch the screen for just 10 minutes!I have a doubt that he might have put a low quality display....Pls help me regarding this....

Littlebits

Retired Staff
May 3, 2011
I guess you mean screen monitor? You should ask the computer mechanic and tell him about your problem. Only he can answer your question.

Thanks.:D

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
Sometimes the laptop screen adjustment isn't advisable to change as its been set on default in order to work flawlessly caused it may varies from the video card.

maaster

Level 1
Thread author
Aug 5, 2012
Littlebits said:
I guess you mean screen monitor? You should ask the computer mechanic and tell him about your problem. Only he can answer your question.

Thanks.:D

Is there a way to find what company's laptop display is installed?

Emy12

Level 1
Dec 22, 2011
Yes, in Device Manager ->Monitors-> Right click on Generic PnP Monitor->Properties-> Details-> Property select Hardware Ids, and it will come up under "value" Monitor type. Write it down, google it and will find the company who made it...

Attachments

• bbbbbbbbbbbb.PNG
    bbbbbbbbbbbb.PNG
    99.9 KB · Views: 569

Adan Bailey

Oct 19, 2013
Did you tried Screen Protector ? If not then just try it and check. If the problem still exist then I will you some more techniques.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.