'Leaked' Modern Warfare 2 Remastered listing on Amazon Italy, dubbed for April 30th

Ink

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Source: 'Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Remastered' Listing Spotted - IGN

"As spotted by IGN Italia, listings for both Xbox One and PS4 versions of the game have been added to Amazon Italy, with prices of €19.99 (approximately $25 USD / £17 / $31 AUD).

As with all listings of this kind, this may be a placeholder in case a game is announced. The listed release date would indicate an unusually small time between announcement and release - for comparison, the original Modern Warfare Remastered saw a six-month gap after being officially revealed.

If this listing proves to be true, it would seem to indicate that this will be a standalone release."

D

Deleted member 65228

Nice catch, this is interesting.

I still think they should do a WAW or Bo1 remaster. The campaigns for both games were amazing and the MP for both of them was also amazing.

Maybe it could be played with PS Now though, anyone know anything about that service? I've not used it but hear a lot about it.

Reactions: amico81

TairikuOkami

Level 35
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
May 13, 2017
I prefer MW3, because you can play with anyone in specops, but you have to add people to be able to play with in MW2.

Reactions: amico81

amico81

Level 21
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 10, 2017
since COD Ghost, the series is more and more going down. there is no cheater protection and at all a very bad support for the pc.

I'm playing battlefield 1 and PUBG....and waiting for the new battlefield 5 ( WWII )

Ink

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Maybe it could be played with PS Now though, anyone know anything about that service? I've not used it but hear a lot about it.
PS Now is a console streaming service, however it may not support Online Multiplayer on (all? or) certain games. PS3 games are streamed to your PS4 or PC (via app), and appear exactly as if you were playing on the actual PlayStation 3. I didn't look into pricing or game saves. Check their website for more information and any reputable reviews.

If you want the MW2 campaign only, buy the 2009 version. Otherwise wait for MW2 Remastered, which will support Online Multiplayer on PS4 / Xbox One consoles.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.