Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 is a $650 Android tablet

Ink

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
  • Samsung’s rumored Galaxy Tab S4 tablet showed up in a leaked press render.
  • Based on the render, the tablet will not have home and capacitive buttons.
  • Samsung will reportedly launch the tablet between now and September.
Summarised by Leaked image gives us a first look at the Samsung Galaxy Tab S4

1530560852042.png

Based on this image, however, it would seem clear the Galaxy Tab S4 either does feature an under-display sensor, or it does not have a sensor at all. While a side-mounted fingerprint reader embedded into the tablet’s power button may be possible in theory — given how both Sony and Motorola managed to commercialize this type of solution in the past — it seems less likely here as there seems to be no deviation in the size of the power key compared to the previous model.

At present, there is nothing new to add when it comes to the specs but drawing on the rumors that have come through to date, the Galaxy Tab S4 is expected to feature 4GB RAM, 64GB storage, a Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 SoC, a 7,300 mAh capacity battery, and Android 8.1 (Oreo). This is in addition to a 13-megapixel rear camera, and an 8-megapixel front-facing camera. While most of these can be considered natural improvements considering what the Galaxy Tab S3 offered, the Galaxy Tab S4 is also slated to come loaded with some additional features, such as Samsung DeX support.
Source: Exclusive: Samsung Galaxy Tab S4 Official Render Confirms Design Rumors | Androidheadlines.com

mlnevese

Level 26
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 3, 2015
Good I just gave my Tab S2 to my son... I thought I wouldn't miss having a tablet but I do :)

Reactions: Weebarra

Ink

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
The Tab S4 uses a 10.5" Super AMOLED display at 2560x1600 resolution, is powered by a Snapdragon 835 (yep, last year's chip) with 4GB of RAM, comes with either 64 or 256GB of storage, and packs a 7300mAh battery. You get USB-C fast charging, an included S Pen (with a fancy new design), and iris scanning for biometric authentication (no fingerprint scanner on this thing). Samsung will also be launching an LTE model of the Tab S4 through carriers, starting with Verizon - no pricing for that variant was announced, but Verizon will start selling it on August 10th. And, yes, the Tab S4 runs Oreo, just in time for Android P to launch later this month.
Via Samsung's Galaxy Tab S4 is a $650 Android tablet with laptop ambitions

Learn more: Samsung Galaxy Tab S4 - The Official Samsung Galaxy Site

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.