My Lumia 940 broke down after years of loyal service, so had to move to Android
You could try Microsoft Launcher:My Windows Phone to Android conversion after nearly two months
- Office mobile also available on Android
- Outlook also available for android
- Skype also on available on Android
- Edge (chromium based) on Android
- Microsoft Tranlator also available on Android
- Using Maps.me on Android in stead of Here.me (navigation)
- WhatsApp also on available on Android
- Netflix also on available on Android
- Spotify also on available on Android
- Ziggo Go (my Dutch ISP streaming TV service including HBO) also on available on Android.
I browse Facebook and Linkedin through my browser because I don't want social media to control my life. Also no beeps or sounds for incoming emails and whatsapp. When you need to contact me, just phone or text me. Most of my friends immediately respond to social media, but push (reject) direct contact calls (and listen to the voice mail later)
Windows Phone definately influenced me on using my smartphone. My girlfriend bought same phone, but has 5 pages of Apps, I have only one start app page with communication apps and travel apps (offline translate and navigation), file explorer, edge and some accessoires (calc, magnifier). My apps page contains settings, android phone apps, google apps, microsoft apps, samsung apps and other (installed) apps. Besides the mentioned apps in the windows phone to android I have only added 5 more apps. I rather use my browser with a bookmark than install an app.
I have A50 which have 4000mAh battery but lasts only 1 and half day thanks to Adguard installed on it.The battery (4500) of A70 is great, lasts 3 days with my usage. My girlfriend barely managed a day her previous Android phones and manages two solid days with the battery.