Spawn

Administrator
Verified
Staff member
Product page: Avast Family Space | Parental Control App for iPhone & Android

Avast Family Space offers state-of-the-art GPS location technologies so you can make sure your child is safe at all times.

Let them wander without worry
  • Avast Family Space lets you easily check your child’s location on a GPS map, so you can always be sure they’re safe.
Be sure they arrived safely
  • Set up automatic alerts so you know when your child arrives at or leaves certain locations, such as home, school, or practice.

More data collection brought to you by Avast Software. Who's the highest bidder this time?

Trust is lost, so no thanks.

upnorth

Verified
Staff member
Malware Hunter
Nah, as I already learnt the life lesson about trust and that it's a two-way street, swings both ways I really wouldn't do either myself or kids a favour in life if I couldn't trust them. I know some adults disagree, but in my own life I empathise on other more important things then " nanny/baby sitting " gadgets.

DDE_Server

Level 21
Verified
Nah, as I already learnt the life lesson about trust and that it's a two-way street, swings both ways I really wouldn't do either myself or kids a favour in life if I couldn't trust them. I know some adults disagree, but in my own life I empathise on other more important things then " nanny/baby sitting " gadgets.
out of the topic i miss your old avatar if applicable could you switch to it from time to time 🙏🙏