On Sale! Lifetime Account of FastestVPN for $34.99

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

g-rpm

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
Jan 19, 2017
"FastestVPN is one of the most promising VPN services in the market." - tenbestvpns (Rating: 97.6%)

In today's age of hackers and spies, it's absolutely essential to protect your browsing activity by using a VPN. FastestVPN offers a smart, easy-to-use service for all devices including Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, Smart TV and your router. As the name implies, this high-powered VPN operates with 99.9% uptime and gives you access to more than 70 high-speed servers around the globe. Plus, with a NAT firewall, ad blocker, anti-malware software, and a strict no logging policy, FastestVPN is extremely committed to your online security.

• P2P optimized servers let you download & stream HD video w/ zero buffering and complete anonymity
  • Utilizes military-grade 256-bit AES encryption on all of its 70+ servers
  • Unlimited server switches and bandwidth
  • NAT firewall provides an additional layer of protection
  • Malware protection ensures the sites you visit are safe to access
  • Ad blocker prevents unfavorable ads from popping up on your screen
  • No logging policy guarantees nobody will ever have your private information
  • Bypass geo-restrictions & unlock any site you want
  • Use on 5 different devices at once

roger_m

Level 41
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Dec 4, 2014
Anyone tried this before? Is “Israel” available in their locations?
I tried it and is was not particularly fast for me. However, everyone's experience will vary, based on their location and what servers they connect to.
It looks like they don't have a server in Israel yet. But, maybe in the future they will. If you talk to them via the live chat on their website, they should be able to tell you.
Choose the Secure and Fastest VPN Server Location

R2D2

Level 6
Verified
Well-known
Aug 7, 2017
OK, I just bought a lifetime subscription...added one more lifetime VPN subscription to my bag. Getting addicted to them. This one is a deal. I need to check its performance and will report back here.

Reactions: Andrew999

Andrew999

Level 24
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 17, 2014
Seems they are a company from Cayman Islands from talking with their support Team which I guess has a good Privacy Policy because it is not part of the USA. They seem pretty good by what it seems, not sure if it is 100% true but they say "we are not obliged by government to provide them any data of our customers". Seems like a pretty good VPN and they said they opened up in 2017.

Last edited:

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.