Limited Beta Test for Facebook Protection (not AVG)

Would you trial 3 months of Secure.Me?

• Yes, worth a try

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, why?

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • I don't have Facebook

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ink

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
In co-operation with AVG, for a limited timer available for Beta Testers, not an AVG product

Dear Sir/Madam,

As a member of our Beta Community we are offering you 3 months of FREE access to secure.me - an innovative, new privacy product.

secure.me helps you manage any privacy issues or risks to your Facebook profile through a web-based dashboard.

How secure.me works:
  • Identifies privacy threats on Facebook
  • Monitors your profile and friend network for potentially damaging posts
  • Highlights compromising photos within your network of friends
  • Recommends changes to keep your profile safe

3 months of secure.me access is valued at over $20. Get yours FREE.

After the 3-month trial is complete, you will have the option to continue using the service for a small fee, switch to the free service (with reduced functionality), or to delete your account.

There is no risk to you, and your personal data will not be used for any purpose other than your own protection.

There are a limited number of places available, so register now by visiting www.secure.me/info/avg-free/. You will be asked to sign up using your facebook account.

If you have any questions about this beta test, please contact us at beta.manager@avg.com.

Jiri Tuma @ AVG Beta team

Official Homepage
https://www.secure.me/

Register
http://www.secure.me/info/avg-free/

IMuQWl.png

Ink

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
I voted NO.

I don't want more Apps to access my profile details, even if it's my email only.

The last App I tried was Songbird (beta), next day I got emails from them and so I had to un-subscribe from their mailing lists.

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
Well I will not used it since after 3 months a limited function may occur + I'm fine when encountered those scams and also I've used the long time app that function as Facebook Protection too.

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
I will resubmit my vote and now it's NO.
I will not be trying for one I have no Facebook and two, just like Earth said I don't want people to access my information.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.