List of Android smartphones that will support Fortnite

Ink

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Security Advice! Fortnite for Android is NOT yet available. Please do not follow Clickbait Videos or YouTube Ads about Getting it Early on Android.

If you’re wondering if your device will be supported, we’ve got the list of supported Android devices taken straight from Epic Games’ own website.

Fortnite Mobile on Android will support about 40 devices at launch. The reason the list is so short is likely because Epic Games is continuously testing and optimizing the game for each Android device before allowing the device to run the game.

Judging by the phones already on the list, the minimum specifications for Fortnite Mobile on Android could be on par with:
  • CPU - Qualcomm Snapdragon 430, MediaTek MT6737, Exynos 7870, or HiSilicon Kirin 655
  • GPU - Adreno 505 and Mali-T720
  • RAM - 3GB

1532945501098.png

(Image: Source)

[..] more should be more than able to run Fortnite Mobile on Android once they’re white-listed by Epic Games.

Last edited:

RoboMan

Level 35
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jun 24, 2016
Yay! I now can play Fornite for Android. Oh wait I don't like Fortnite at all... I should keep myself away from this game unless I want to crash my phone to the floor.

Moonhorse

Level 37
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
May 29, 2018
Yay! I now can play Fornite for Android. Oh wait I don't like Fortnite at all... I should keep myself away from this game unless I want to crash my phone to the floor.
android emulator on windows desktop:emoji_innocent::emoji_innocent:

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.