List of Second Opinion Malware Scanner

Which one will you use as second opinion malware scanner?

• Malwarebytes Anti-Malware

Votes: 56 67.5%
  • HitmanPro

Votes: 36 43.4%
  • Zemana Anti-Malware

Votes: 30 36.1%
  • Kaspersky TDS Killer Anti-Malware Uility

Votes: 6 7.2%
  • HerdProtect Anti-Malware Scanner

Votes: 14 16.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Soulbound

Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 14, 2015
I mainly use MBAM. EEK/HMP and Zemana are just to fall back should I need to use it on other systems. My own system, MBAM is more than enough.

safe1st

Level 17
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 29, 2016
Most I use to scan my main system is Hitman pro first and then Zemana AntiMalware.
Because I dont install random programs on main system, test it first on VM then main system

Better safe than infected guys! :D

Reactions: Venustus

shmu26

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jul 3, 2015
I tried hitmanpro.
first try, I ended up deleting an important program before I realized what was happening, and no way to restore. permanently deleted.
second try, I learned how to avoid that mistake, but nevertheless, something else happened, and I got an error when booting.
I am running windows 10.
no thanks to hitmanpro.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.