List of the best musics used in video reviews

• Thread starter RoadRashWolfenstein
  • Start date
R

RoadRashWolfenstein

Thread author
In antivirus reviews on Youtube, some reviewers use some pretty catchy tunes. There's been Safety First and also others, which unfortunately had their channels deleted, but also some reviewers that still use these musics.

So here's some of the best songs that's been playing on Youtube antivirus reviews. They're all from NoCopyrightSounds. Links are from their official Youtube channel.

Ahrix - Nova
Alan Walker - Fade
Alan Walker - Spectre
Alan Walker - Force
Disfigure - Blank
Tobu - Hope
Tobu - Infectious
Tobu - Candyland
Tobu - Life
Tobu & Syndec - Dusk
Different Heaven & EH!DE - My heart
Electro-Light - Symbolism
Syn Cole - Feel Good
DEAF KEV - Invincible

Hope you will enjoy these musics ;)

R

RoadRashWolfenstein

Thread author
I think this would be up to the viewers "music preference"
Like for me I am a Blues/Rock kinda guy, so I
prefer the music CruelSister employs in her video's.
But hey cool list, thanks for sharing ;)

Of course i totally understand that. By "best musics", i first intended this post to be about the songs that Safety First (and an other reviewer that is gone but did the same reviews style) used in their videos. Also these musics where used by many other reviewers.

I'm not too familiar with CruelSister's videos, but i think it would be great if you added links of your favorite ones.

In fact, if anyone has musics to add, i think that would be great. This could be a post dedicated to that.

Thanks for your comment ;)

FrFc1908

Level 20
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 28, 2016
I agree with cyberghost : cruelsister has a far better musical choice , every reviewer out there seems be using that edm nonsense , that gets really old after just listening to it for a few seconds , its really annoying and mind numbing IMHO. but where are the good old days , that tester just talked ( languy99 , theigster , mrizos and many other oldschool reviewers alike ) this make review videos much more enjoyable / easier to watch :) but other than that you have started a good topic here roadrashwolfenstein ;)

cruelsister

Level 42
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Apr 13, 2013
Trick- The issue with talking is that not everyone speaks English. On my channel, only about 25-30% of views come from English speaking countries. However personal experience showed me that text in a foreign language could be understood far easier that the spoken word (especially if the reviewer has a heavy new York accent!).

FrFc1908

Level 20
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 28, 2016
Trick- The issue with talking is that not everyone speaks English. On my channel, only about 25-30% of views come from English speaking countries. However personal experience showed me that text in a foreign language could be understood far easier that the spoken word (especially if the reviewer has a heavy new York accent!).
That is a fair explanation sis! Your musical choice makes up a lot , for you not talking during the video's! I am very much looking forward for the next one you Will release , cfw 10 config if I am not mistaken? Untill then : ;)

Viking

Level 26
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 2, 2011
There are some nice background music in the list above, but my favourite is not listed.
At the moment, my favourite that I have heard is: :cool:

If anyone can tell me the name of this track, I would be very appreciated.

Reactions: SHvFl

Handsome Recluse

Level 23
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 17, 2016
May I ask, what are considered English speaking countries?

Reactions: SHvFl

kev216

Level 21
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Aug 6, 2014
That is a fair explanation sis! Your musical choice makes up a lot , for you not talking during the video's! I am very much looking forward for the next one you Will release , cfw 10 config if I am not mistaken? Untill then : ;)

Lol, I know that song from playing GTA IV :p Great taste!
I also prefer other music than the electronic/dance music from NCS that most reviewers use now. There are some good melodies in those songs but after some time it really becomes a bit annoying. It's just not my style :)
I'm also more fan of the bit more alternative rock music and sadly you really need to search for radio stations to be able to hear those.
The exciting thing about cruelsister's videos, next to the contents, are which song you are going to hear. It makes them more special.

Reactions: FrFc1908 and SHvFl

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.