Troubleshoot Lkysearchds1503-a.akamaihd.net

Infected operating system
Macbook / Google Chrome
Infected device issues
Lkysearchds1503-a.akamaihd.net redirect is my default search engine and I have no options on deleting it from my mac; even after using the download trouble shooting.

Carolyn R

Thread author
Feb 8, 2020
I currently have tried removing this redirect using the Malwarebytes for Mac download and restarting my computer twice but the Lkysearchds1503-a.akamaihd.net redirect is still set as my default search engine. When I try to edit or remove the link, like I am able to do with the other engines, no options come up to remove this link. This first started when all of a sudden google chrome shut down and shut me out of all the links I was currently in; and when I tried to reopen Chrome, the Lkysearchds1503-a.akamaihd.net redirect was set as my default.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.