LeMinhThanh

From LMT AntiMalware
Thread author
Verified
Developer
Well-known
Apr 11, 2020
Hi all!
I would like to introduce my software. It's name LMT Anti Logger and is a software that helps you prevent spyware from stealing datas on your computer.
The main features of the software :
  • Block keylogger, screenlogger, clipboard logger and webcam logger. You guys can download AntiKeyLoggerTester to test this feature.
  • Real-time protection from viruses / trojans / keyloggers.
Of course it is not as good as other big antivirus software so you should use LMT Anti Logger as a 2nd layer of protection beside your Antivirus software. My software only checks processes when they are created. It's used Virustotal, heuristic, AI and Yara rules.
  • Password Manager.
  • Config Windows Security.
  • Secure online shopping / payment: My software will open a browser in a special environment, so you can rest assured online transactions without worrying about data theft.
  • Protect browser password. It will notify you when a software tries to steal the browser password. Now only support Google Chrome, MS Edge Chromium and Firefox
  • Using AI to increase malware detection. You can read about the model I used here: How to Create a Malware Detection System With Machine Learning

UD99gpX.png

Some videos about my software (in Vietnamese): LMT Anti Logger - YouTube

Homepage: LMT Anti Logger - a software that helps you prevent spyware from stealing datas on your computer
The default language is Vietnamese but you can easily change it to English in the settings like this:
lfbG99i.png

Looking forward to your feedback.
Best regards,
Thành

HarborFront

Level 71
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Oct 9, 2016
Hi

I can see quite a number of your youtubes in your language. Do you think you can do a few in english to understand your software better?

Also, for malware feature it only provides checking/detection and NO quarantine/removal, right?

Thanks

Last edited:

LeMinhThanh

From LMT AntiMalware
Thread author
Verified
Developer
Well-known
Apr 11, 2020
Hi

I can see quite a number of your youtubes in your language. Do you think you can do a few in english to understand your software better?

Also, for malware feature it only provides checking/detection and NO quarantine/removal, right?

Thanks
Hi!
I will post a video to demo my software with English subtitle soon.
About malware feature, It supports remove malware.
pjk15QM.png

Best regards,
Thành

EndangeredPootis

Level 10
Verified
Well-known
Sep 8, 2019
A few suggestions:
  • You should be able to whitelist programs/directories as it completely disabled my ability to type in a virtual machine​
  • The YARA update button should stand out more.​
  • Add the ability to choose the language when you install it.​
Also, when I tested it in my virtual machine it simply refused to detect malware, yet it somehow managed to detect a false positive on my host system, I tried configure it many different ways, but it still didnt work.

LeMinhThanh

From LMT AntiMalware
Thread author
Verified
Developer
Well-known
Apr 11, 2020
A few suggestions:
  • You should be able to whitelist programs/directories as it completely disabled my ability to type in a virtual machine​
  • The YARA update button should stand out more.​
  • Add the ability to choose the language when you install it.​
Also, when I tested it in my virtual machine it simply refused to detect malware, yet it somehow managed to detect a false positive on my host system, I tried configure it many different ways, but it still didnt work.
Hi!
I think false positives are caused by the Yara rules option. You can try disabling this option.
About the problem of denying detection, do you turn on the Check Malware (Virustotal) option and Real-time protection?
Best regards,
Thành

Mops21

Level 34
Verified
Honorary Member
Content Creator
Oct 25, 2014
Hi @[U]LeMinhThanh[/U]

I have some questions for you

1. Any Infos for a multilanguage Version available as example German Language

2. And what are your plans for the Future

3. Will you add a Antivirus Scan Engine to it

4. Can you add the Engines to virustotal please

5. Have you only a 64 bit Version or have you a 32 bit Version too

With best Regards
Mops21

ichito

Level 11
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Dec 12, 2013
Hi @LeMinhThanh ...thanks for sharing...it seams to be an interresting app but my first question is - did you test LMT AL on "Security Test Tool" by SpyShelter?
Why?...because AKLT is more than 10 years old and is quite limited in features but STT it's the widest anti-logger test I can remeber. A few questions:
- How do you protect webcam except disabling it? No info about it.
- Does real-time protecion is based on signatures of ClamAV, heuristic and AI?...is there something like HIPS/BB?
- What means on your page...what is such enviroment?
Secure shopping.
LMT Anti Logger will open a browser in a special environment, so you can rest assured online transactions without worrying about data theft!

At the end...I wanted test on my Win 7 (64-) your app but can't run it after installation...here is log of error
The name of issue: CLR20r3
Problem signature : 01: LMT Anti Logger.exe
Problem signature: 02: 3.0.0.0
Problem signature: 03: ae243af4
Problem signature: 04: System.Management
Problem signature: 05: 4.8.3761.0
Problem signature: 06: 5c9c7026
Problem signature: 07: 8c
Problem signature: 08: 3f
Problem signature: 09: System.Management.Management
OS version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.768.3
Locale ID: 1045
Additional info 1: 6774
Additional info 2: 677470e2ea8b583bed73fb0eadd35fef
Additional info 3: 0609
Additional info 4: 06091206dc1c05a6bae714075aab1f74

LeMinhThanh

From LMT AntiMalware
Thread author
Verified
Developer
Well-known
Apr 11, 2020
Hi @[U]LeMinhThanh[/U]

I have some questions for you

1. Any Infos for a multilanguage Version available as example German Language

2. And what are your plans for the Future

3. Will you add a Antivirus Scan Engine to it

4. Can you add the Engines to virustotal please

5. Have you only a 64 bit Version or have you a 32 bit Version too

With best Regards
Mops21
Hi!
1. Now there is only the English version, but you can create your own by copying and editing files in this folder.
ylAxLna.png

2. In next version, I will implement the AI model to make it can work on the client computer. The current version based on my server.
3. I don't think I have enough money to buy a scan engine license to integrate with my software. So it will still use Virustotal's api.
4. No, because my software use Virustotal's api.
5. No, It only has 64 bits version.
Best regards,
Thành

LeMinhThanh

From LMT AntiMalware
Thread author
Verified
Developer
Well-known
Apr 11, 2020
Hi @LeMinhThanh ...thanks for sharing...it seams to be an interresting app but my first question is - did you test LMT AL on "Security Test Tool" by SpyShelter?
Why?...because AKLT is more than 10 years old and is quite limited in features but STT it's the widest anti-logger test I can remeber. A few questions:
- How do you protect webcam except disabling it? No info about it.
- Does real-time protecion is based on signatures of ClamAV, heuristic and AI?...is there something like HIPS/BB?
- What means on your page...what is such enviroment?

At the end...I wanted test on my Windows 7 (64-) your app but can't run it after installation...here is log of error
The name of issue: CLR20r3
Problem signature : 01: LMT Anti Logger.exe
Problem signature: 02: 3.0.0.0
Problem signature: 03: ae243af4
Problem signature: 04: System.Management
Problem signature: 05: 4.8.3761.0
Problem signature: 06: 5c9c7026
Problem signature: 07: 8c
Problem signature: 08: 3f
Problem signature: 09: System.Management.Management
OS version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.768.3
Locale ID: 1045
Additional info 1: 6774
Additional info 2: 677470e2ea8b583bed73fb0eadd35fef
Additional info 3: 0609
Additional info 4: 06091206dc1c05a6bae714075aab1f74
Hi ichito
1. This is the result when i tested with Security Test Tool:
SyX4UCI.png

1zFQZiv.png

2. About protect webcam, my app only disable the webcam :)
3. The real-time protection only checks processes when they are created using Virustotal, heuristic AI and Yara rules. It's not like HIPS/BB.
4. It's secure desktop.
5. I only checked on windows 10 so maybe it had some problems on windows 7. I will check it.
Best regards,
Thành

Last edited:

Mops21

Level 34
Verified
Honorary Member
Content Creator
Oct 25, 2014
Hi!
1. Now there is only the English version, but you can create your own by copying and editing files in this folder.
ylAxLna.png

2. In next version, I will implement the AI model to make it can work on the client computer. The current version based on my server.
3. I don't think I have enough money to buy a scan engine license to integrate with my software. So it will still use Virustotal's api.
4. No, because my software use Virustotal's api.
5. No, It only has 64 bits version.
Best regards,
Thành

Hi @[U]LeMinhThanh[/U]

Thank you very much for your Infos

And here are some more questions for you

6. How can I submit samples to you for checking

7. Will you release Beta, Alpha and RC and Final Versions

8. Why have you not a 32 Bit Version and will you have it in the Future

With best Regards
Mops21

Last edited:

LeMinhThanh

From LMT AntiMalware
Thread author
Verified
Developer
Well-known
Apr 11, 2020
Hi @[U]LeMinhThanh[/U]

Thank you very much for your Infos

And here are some more questions for you

6. How can I submit samples to you for checking

7. Will you release Beta, Alpha and RC and Final Versions

8. Why have you not a 32 Bit Version and will you have it in the Future

With best Regards
Mops21
Hi Mops21
6. You dont need submit samples to me, just upload it to Virustotal.
7. If I need someone to help me testing, I will realease beta version.
8. Yes, may be.
Best regards,
Thành

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.