LeMinhThanh

From LMT AntiMalware
Thread author
Verified
Developer
Well-known
Apr 11, 2020
Hi!
Honestly, I was about to stop developing this software, but 2 days ago I read some negative comments about my software in a French forum. So I decided to continue developing this software.

LMT Anti Logger 4.4 released
Changelog:
  • Improved Realtime Protection. Now it can work like other AV software, LMT Anti Logger scans files before they are executed and can deny execution in case of malware.
Link download: LMT Anti Logger - A software helps protect you from malware
1593396451026.png

ichito

Level 11
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Dec 12, 2013
  • Added Automatically skip trusted applications option in Realtime Protection.
  • Added Automatically allow trusted applications access in Folder Guard.
The second feature is quite easy to understand but the first?...what's the reason...profit? It would be an "ask user" level or something like that? But in this case it would be used only in modules like folder protection, camera protection, firewall...maybe registry guard? The rest depends on signatures or decison from outside (VT, Yara, AI).

LeMinhThanh

From LMT AntiMalware
Thread author
Verified
Developer
Well-known
Apr 11, 2020
The second feature is quite easy to understand but the first?...what's the reason...profit? It would be an "ask user" level or something like that? But in this case it would be used only in modules like folder protection, camera protection, firewall...maybe registry guard? The rest depends on signatures or decison from outside (VT, Yara, AI).
I think this option will be useful in some cases like Process Hacker. My app will check if the application comes from a trusted software publisher and will skip it. Of course users can disable this option

LeMinhThanh

From LMT AntiMalware
Thread author
Verified
Developer
Well-known
Apr 11, 2020
Hi!
LMT Anti Logger 4.5 released
Changelog:
  • Added Scanning files on access option. LMT Anti Logger use a File-System Filter Driver and scans files where they first enter the system.
Note: If you already have Antivirus software installed, you may not need to enable this option.
1594517712050.png

Vitali Ortzi

Level 22
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 12, 2016
Hi!
LMT Anti Logger 4.5 released
Changelog:
  • Added Scanning files on access option. LMT Anti Logger use a File-System Filter Driver and scans files where they first enter the system.
Note: If you already have Antivirus software installed, you may not need to enable this option.
View attachment 244183
Looks like you have only increased the attack surface?
Did you do any kind of hardening to the system level minifilter/ driver ?

LeMinhThanh

From LMT AntiMalware
Thread author
Verified
Developer
Well-known
Apr 11, 2020
Hi!
LMT Anti Logger 4.5.1 released
Changelog:
  • Support .zip format when using Scan with LMT Anti Logger feature.
  • Redesigned notification window.
  • Removed the Homepage Guard feature because it is not effective.
  • Added Korean language, thanks KOLANP.com for his translation.
When you use LMT Anti Logger to scan a .zip file, it will scan files in the .zip file and will display the results of the detected files as shown below:
1595061465611.png

Last edited:

Tutman

Level 12
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 17, 2020
Hi!
LMT Anti Logger 4.5.2 released
Changelog:
  • Improved Anti Keylogger feature.
  • Improved Microphone Guard feature.
Homepage: LMT Anti Logger - A software helps protect you from malware
Very nice program, keep up the good work! I like the features and the basic firewall with alert also! I have a question... how does this compare to say Malwarebyte Anti exploit? I see it also has real time protection but still should use another AV also correct?

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.