Risk factors
    • Gaming
    • Logging into my bank account
    • Browsing to popular websites
    • Browsing to unknown / untrusted / shady sites
    • Working from home
    • Streaming audio/video content from trusted sites or paid subscriptions
Computer specs
i5 6500, B150 juegos M3, 2x4 gb ram ddr4 2400, shapphire RX560, Bequiet potencia recta 650, ssd 240 Gb Samsung 850 EVO, HDD 2x 1Tb, congelador ártico i32

harlan4096

Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Apr 28, 2015
@lobo001:
  • Swap the info in fields Real-time Web & Malware Protection <> Virus and Malware Removal Tools: MWBytes Free is the not rea-time but McAfee TS is, and vice versa...
  • As for "Disk Imaging Backup", You may add Macrium Reflect Free or AOEMI Backupper, both are free and reliably.
  • Consider also to run manual backups of important data to external in cloud services.
  • As for "Virus and Malware Removal Tools", You may add: ZAM Free, EmsiSoft Emergengy Kit and HitManPro Free.
Please kindly reflect Your changes editing Your config, and announcing them here, hanks for sharing :giggle:

LDogg

Level 33
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 4, 2018
Follow suggestions above about Backup solutions and thanks for sharing.

~LDogg

Reactions: harlan4096

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.