Loilo Game Recorder: Truly Free HQ Game Recording Application [no watermark, no time limitation]

Status
Not open for further replies.

jackuars

Level 27
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 2, 2014
LoiLo Game Recorder

I was in search of free game recording applications, and stumbled onto this. There is no time limit or watermarks in this game recording software. It also gives superb resolution with minimal performance loss.

Heads up: The setup also bundles their video editor which is not free, but can be safely uninstalled, without affecting the game recorder.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Best Game Capture Software For Free!
Reasons for its power:

✔ Superb Resolution
✔ Minimal Performance Loss
✔ Easy to Use

All this for free!

Superb Resolution

The LoiLo Game Recorder supports Motion-JPEG. With this file format you become able to reach the best balance between file size and image quality. Therefore, it is finally possible to create outstanding Full HD video in reasonable file size!

image.jpg

Electronic Arts inc. Battlefield 3

hikaku_DE.jpg

Minimal Performance Loss
At the benchmark test with Final Fantasy 14 the LoiLo Game Recorder showed the least performance loss compared to any competitor’s non-free software.

Benchmark-Test Details
"Final Fantasy 14: A Realm Reborn Official Benchmark"
Specs of the PC used in the benchmark test:
Cori7 860, Geforce GT240, Windows7 32bit, Memory : 4GB, SSD256GB

Easy to Use

Choose game, click the record button.
That’s it.
No more option shuffling for hours!

Record your own voice?
No problem at all!

Just decide which game to capture and here we go!

LoiLoGameRecorder_win8_en.jpg

Completely Free!

Record your games for free without any limitation!
Sounds great.
But why don’t I have to pay for this?

The LoiLo Game Recorder has been developed as a link to our video editing software, LoiLoScope. We earn money with LoiLoScope and the LoiLo Game Recorder stays independent and freely usable forever and ever :-D !

Kate_L

in memoriam
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 21, 2014
Thank you, I will try it on my minecraft videos.

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
Thanks for this, always been looking for a decent one. Only one I use is Fraps, and the size of the files....

Reactions: MalwareT

BCHatesMalware

Level 2
Verified
Dec 5, 2013
Hmmm....sound interesting!! Let's give it a try!! ;)

Well, after looking at their website, maybe I won't try it. I don't play any of the games listed there, so I'm not sure about the program. :(

So, if anyone has any thoughts about that, I'd really appreciate it. :)

Last edited:

jackuars

Level 27
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 2, 2014
Hmmm....sound interesting!! Let's give it a try!! ;)

Well, after looking at their website, maybe I won't try it. I don't play any of the games listed there, so I'm not sure about the program. :(

So, if anyone has any thoughts about that, I'd really appreciate it. :)

Those are simply the games that the dev has tested with. Doesn't mean that those are the only ones it works with :) It should work with any game.

Reactions: BCHatesMalware

BCHatesMalware

Level 2
Verified
Dec 5, 2013
Those are simply the games that the dev has tested with. Doesn't mean that those are the only ones it works with :) It should work with any game.
Alright....thanks for the reassurance!! I was a little concerned about the information posted b them. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.