Looking for a Discount for Emsisoft 2017 Internet Security

Status
Not open for further replies.

marg

Level 12
Thread author
Verified
May 26, 2014
I am really impressed so far.! I went to GRC & ran a port scan & found that ALL ports were in full stealth mode...wow.! Emsisoft's firewall appears to be very good compared to Windows firewall. The Behavior Blocker appears to block a lot of Trash as well. I am on a 30 day trial. Anyone know where I can get a discount coupon as the 50 buck price is kind of steep for a gal on a tight budget.? Let me know what your thoughts are on Emsisoft.

Parsh

Level 25
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Dec 27, 2016
FYI, educational discounts (students, teachers...) are available. So if you happen to be related, you can easily avail one -->
Screenshot (21).png

Otherwise, as Mr.Ravi says, you can email them asking about any discount possibilities.

The consecutive years get cheaper -->
Screenshot (22).png

Currently, they also have promotions you might want to try (details)
1. Invite one friend to install EIS (for the 1st time) and get you an additional month free
2. If your referee makes a purchase, you get 6 months of EIS free.

amir 957

Level 6
Verified
Well-known
Jan 9, 2017
Hi
I have an original license for Emsisoft Anti malware (almost 300 day)
I'm not using Emsisoft anymore, so i can give it to you if you want

Reactions: Pearl96 and Parsh

Parsh

Level 25
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Dec 27, 2016
Hi
I have an original license for Emsisoft Anti malware (almost 300 day)
I'm not using Emsisoft anymore, so i can give it to you if you want
If you've used it on your PC for any period of time (300 days left hints to that), then that license is activated only for your PC and won't work for others.
Unfortunately, it will be a waste if you do not use it.

amir 957

Level 6
Verified
Well-known
Jan 9, 2017
If you've used it on your PC for any period of time (300 days left hints to that), then that license is activated only for your PC and won't work for others.
Unfortunately, it will be a waste if you do not use it.
:(

Viking

Level 26
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 2, 2011
Anyone know where I can get a discount coupon as the 50 buck price is kind of steep for a gal on a tight budget.?

$50, not so bad when here in Australia, EIS sells for $72 ( for 1yr/1 pc license) from their website.:(

D

Deleted Member 3a5v73x

I can renew EIS for about +/- 12€, i expect after 3 more years if the current price model stays, i will enroll for 50% discount and that equals about ~10€ for EIS renewal :D
IMG_20170313_163531.jpg

Reactions: Parsh
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.