Status
Not open for further replies.

Leslie Bennett

Hi all. I am looking for antivirus software. I would really like a all-in-one program. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

TwinHeadedEagle

Removal Expert
Staff member
Verified
Hello,

All in one program doesn't exist, likewise there is no 100% protection. Best thing to do is to combine multiple programs.

As antivirus protection my personal recommendation is ESET. You can choose ESET Smart Security as total protection (firewall + banking protection) or ESET NOD32 antivirus that is also very good protection but without some additional components like firewall/parental control/banking protecton. It also offers a great protection. Choice is up to you.

ESET Smart Security

If you are a bit paranoid and want a control of everything executable that can be downloaded to your computer, then I recommend Zemana AntiMalware with Pandora technology activated to work with ESET.

Zemana AntiMalware Premium - Block online threats before the infections take place.

In addition to this I would add MalwareBytes Anti-Exploit although I think ESET has this integrated, but two tools are better then one.

Anti-Exploit Premium - Premium Zero-Day Exploit Protection

Adblock

AdBlock

Status
Not open for further replies.