upnorth

Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Jul 27, 2015
BCoYCpd9_o.jpg

US actor Luke Perry has died in California at the age of 52, less than a week after suffering a massive stroke.

His publicist said Perry died surrounded by his family and friends. Perry rose to fame on Beverly Hills, 90210 and had been starring as Fred Andrews on the CW show Riverdale. He was taken to hospital on Wednesday in Los Angeles, where he had been shooting scenes for Riverdale at the Warner Bros film lot. Perry's children, Jack and Sophie, fiancée Wendy Madison Bauer, ex-wife Minnie Sharp, mother Ann Bennett, step-father Steve Bennett, and his siblings, Tom Perry and Amy Coder, were with him when he passed, publicist Arnold Robinson said in a statement. "The family appreciates the outpouring of support and prayers that have been extended to Luke from around the world, and respectfully request privacy in this time of great mourning," Mr Robinson said.
The family has not provided additional details at this time. Last Wednesday, US media reported that paramedics had been called to the actor's home in Sherman Oaks.

plat

Level 29
Top Poster
Sep 13, 2018
I did not know who he was, I'm sorry. But, learning of his current acting jobs and the massive stroke he suffered, it's maybe better this way... To be locked inside your body and unable to regain your former capabilities, having everything you lived and worked for drifting away, giving your money to therapy, rehab, hospitals and doctors must be exquisitely horrible. RIP......

Weebarra

Level 17
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 5, 2017
Such a tragic waste of someone who i believed to be very talented. RIP Luke or as i knew you Dylan. :cry:

Such a pitty.When i was in school,i am 42 now ,i used to watch Beverly Hills everyday:cry:

Me too @Nestor but i wasn't in school, he was the hearthrob of 90210 for me.

Sad :cry:, but also a reminder that death can come at any time. Do we act like it? :unsure:

Yes it is @oldschool and after my recent health problems, i should sit up and take notice instead of burying my head in the sand.:eek:

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.